ForumsGamesCapcom Are Screwed

7 2458
ghost72807
ghost72807
20 posts
Nomad

Again as i said in my last post, i like horror, a lot. So i like Outlast, i like Daylight and of course RESIDENT EVIL. But Capcom has been making dumbed down games like DMCevil May Cry, Resident Evil 6 and Remember Me. And of course if this keeps happening then Capcom is going to go down with history.
but with games like Dead Rising 3 helping them they are going on a zig-zag line. But... Capcom is going to die, we all know it in our hearts. but if they get great game and their company go's up great. But if not... Dark Clouds will hang over the gaming world. Leaving some of the worlds greatest game series.

leave a comment below what you think about this people.

Have a nice day.

• 7 Replies
ghost72807
ghost72807
20 posts
Nomad

indeed it is awesome

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I'm not really surprised. They killed off MegaMan(except for Smash Bros) which was their beloved game franchise of all-time, Street Fighter is milked too many times, and the recent Resident Evil games are just... no.

Capcom needs to get their act together.

Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

Resident Evil abandoned their survival genre to more action to compete with Cod, and Battlefield. C'mon! RE4 was my fav game of all time!

Mega Man was a star for Capcom, now it's Ryu. Also, I rather choose any Soul Calibur game instead of Street Fighter.

231terminator
231terminator
87 posts
Nomad

i agree with all the post above, and also it may be good that capcom dies. this will cause them to sell off the megaman license and we can finally get megaman x9 or something crazy like that! there was a first person megaman being developed at one point with help from the guys who made metroid prime, so maybe that can come back. Sadly, megamans return depends on capcom being good guys again or staying in the ridiculous ways and having to close down

TacoBell_Lord
TacoBell_Lord
2 posts
Nomad

out of all the offenses they have done....Breath of Fire 6...that atrocity piece of doo doo.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I really hate your opinion.

It's not really an opinion that Capcom is dying.

Capcom is a great company with good games, but they've made some stupid mistakes in the past, mistakes that are coming back to haunt them.

Btw I linked to search results just to show that not only one group of people believe Capcom is dying but a lot of groups.

Showing 1-6 of 7