ForumsGamesThief... should i sell it?

5 2729
ghost72807
ghost72807
20 posts
Nomad

So in February I got Thief and what i thought of it... meh. The graphics were quite good, i did piss my pants on Chapter 5, trust me you will. And the Story of it was quite interesting, with the corrupted city, the characters as i liked Garret the most.But... its followed with Repetitive gameplay, long loading screens and quite some freezes time to time that my PS4 couldn't handle... (should i get my PS4 checked?) So should i get rid of it?

OK People tell me what you think if i should with Thief, keep or sell.

Have a nice day.

• 5 Replies
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

idk that game.... but from what your saying... you liked it more then you hate it... just beat it and then let it collect dust in your library? thats what i do with games that i 50% like and you sound more like a 90%

Odest
Odest
1 posts
Nomad

If you like it, keep it, if you don't like it, sell it. It's simple to me

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

If I were you I'd keep it. Just because one day you'll be like, "Oh! I should play that game I bought a long time ago!" Trust me, I do it all the time.

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

If I were you I'd keep it. Just because one day you'll be like, "Oh! I should play that game I bought a long time ago!" Trust me, I do it all the time.

Yes; that. And if you haven't yet played the original series, I highly reccommend it.

Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

i never really looked into the game, but if you already beaten it or not, if you dont really see yourself playing it that much then just sell it

Showing 1-5 of 5