ForumsGameshelmet heroes invisible player

3 5637
treos
treos
105 posts
Nomad

ok, so i'm trying out this game and all of a sudden theres monsters dying left and right with no other player on the screen or anywhere nearby. i suspect a hacker and if i'm right then screw that game, i'll go play something else where people can't go around killing and stealing loot while completely invisible (couldn't even see the username).

oh and since 1 of the skills, for archers at least, reduces the amount of time you have to wait before you can take other players loot. yeah...nice way of promoting theft, ninja looting and other such things.

• 3 Replies
Rickie281
Rickie281
2 posts
Shepherd

Dude i figured it out! The

"invisible player"
is actually a person with a lagged up computer. i took a slow computer and saw the flaw. have you seen random ppl hitting air and sitting in water, whacking it for no reason? those ppl are actually somewhere else killing a monster that's right there which looks unoccupied. answer is move somewhere else.
the loot steal is for global and the solution is dont let ppl stalk u and follow u to ur monster killin area those stupid noob trolls have to be a certain distance to loot steal.
treos
treos
105 posts
Nomad

hm, that makes sense now that i think of it. after all, like a lot of things, lag does come in many different flavors.

snjezana_hadzic
snjezana_hadzic
1,537 posts
Shepherd

Even tho Rickie is right.. i have slow PC too and that's true.. There's nothing you can do about that. But still that can be Hacker so be carefull not to lose your loot. With slow PC (atleast for me) waiting time to take loot is a lot bigger.. so you shouldn't have problems with that..

Showing 1-3 of 3