ForumsGamesGemcraft CS: New Wizard F Hextile Challenge.

13 3580
thunderrider
thunderrider
641 posts
Peasant

Remaking from my old thread, which got pushed down, down, down. Lolz.

ANYWAY.

Challenge Rules-

F hextile ONLY. Maximum fields you can beat: 6
Highest Level Wins.

End time: Sometime on June 5th(the first time I log on on that day is the ending)

Keep pushing even more, even past that time and please post tons of pics. I love pics!

~About Premium~

Chain Skill - Not that OP, trust me. Reaching level 41(I'm now starting anew), I rarely used it, my main focus was on poison gems. Only on non-poison fields did I use my chain advantage.

Orblets - Quite op, managain nerfed, but the xp boost.....well, nonpremium pros will still get very far w/o it, I have faith in you guys

30 skillpoints - 4.28 levels or 210 mana. Not too much in the grand scheme of things, only a minor boost in the start for the first xp run(at ~lvl10).

~Good Luck, All!~

• 13 Replies
thunderrider
thunderrider
641 posts
Peasant

http://i.imgur.com/7mntIAb.png

Done at level 17.

F1-

All skills at level 6, max haste/orblet, looming.

I'm now level 33.

jdguy99
jdguy99
58 posts
Farmer

was posting in the original threat. got up to level 53, then got bored and needed a break from the same levels. will go back after i try some other stuff

fractalman
fractalman
636 posts
Nomad

Non-premium: currently at level 11 on my f-hextile save.

jdguy99
jdguy99
58 posts
Farmer

as i have said elsewhere, computer idiot here, so dont have a pic....but now level 57

Altwing
Altwing
23 posts
Scribe

Right now I'm at level 18. Am I winning?

fractalman
fractalman
636 posts
Nomad

only if that level 18 is for the non-premium half of the competition.

InThrees
InThrees
84 posts
Peasant

I started doing this and I think I'm only level 13 with all fields cleared. Obviously now I need to farm talismans and endurance but my heart is totally not in it. =p

thunderrider
thunderrider
641 posts
Peasant

Mmmm I quit it. Honestly, level 40 from 1 hextile is enough to later breeze the entire game. So whatever. I'm calling an end.

Now, there's a problem. Jdguy, did you only start your level 53 savefile after the challenge started? if not, I win with level 33. And a nice 147K xp at only level 17.

jdguy99
jdguy99
58 posts
Farmer

i started it just before the new challenge......i posted results in the old thread....what ever the date was of my first post there.......i started the day before that.

thunderrider
thunderrider
641 posts
Peasant

so you win prize = fame. Or...idk. more of a personal challenge. That I got bored of lol. Anyway, congratz.

jdguy99
jdguy99
58 posts
Farmer

i am so honoured by this award.......i just dont have the words........i need to thank everyone in my life i ever met............

yeah i got bored too.......once it became i work i lost interest lol

having more fun now just completely the game on haunting........will go back and forth between that and going for high level experience

bilboCGL
bilboCGL
323 posts
Peasant

OK, too late, as always... WL 62 and 114 achievemts @ f_hextile
http://imgur.com/KlGKvIQ
Why does this pic not appear? Here's the link: http://imgur.com/KlGKvIQ

ThomasSpeedrunner
ThomasSpeedrunner
155 posts
Nomad

Why does this pic not appear?

Use the direct link. It's the second one in the list if you have an account.
Showing 1-13 of 13