ForumsThe TavernCan you eat a banana with your foot?

15 5139
awsomejazz123
awsomejazz123
346 posts
Scribe

my brother the other day actually tried to eat a banana......weird right? he's like a miniature monkey...lol post a picture of you trying to eat a banana with your foot.

• 15 Replies
StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

Post a picture? Why, my ravenous feet would devour the camera too! You wouldn't want that to happen to my poor camera, so I shall instead describe the process.

The innocent banana sits peacefully in the fruit bowl, blissfully unaware of its impending doom. My feet, sneaky creatures that they are, are slinking up from both sides, prepared to catch it in a pincer formation if it takes notice. Within moments, they're prepared to strike! However, at that moment, the wind shifts, and the terrible odor of my feet reaches the banana's sensitive senses! With a terrible cry of fear, the banana leaps free of its spot and strikes out for the safety of the refrigerator, where it will be backed up by its kin. However, my feet are starving and if they let this prey escape, they may never eat again. They'll be dead, and I need those things attached to my legs. With a burst of adrenaline-fueled speed, my feet race forwards, slowly closing the distance between the fleeing banana, and then-
Wham! They pounce, taking down the banana mere feet from the refrigerator. Viciously tearing at their prey with razor-sharp toenails, they jam the gooey yellow flesh between their toes. What carnage! What horror! Hide the eyes of the children, for they must not witness this violence!

....in summation, my feet routinely devour common household objects. BE AFRAID, FOR YOU MAY BE NEXT!

awsomejazz123
awsomejazz123
346 posts
Scribe

lol. you could let someone else do the camera for you and I feel bad for that foot of yours... @.@

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

I can't eat a banana with my foot, for I am no longer as flexible a person as I once was, but I can eat a banana and then my foot.

I don't think you'd be interested in seeing those pictures, however.

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

It's simply too hard to peel a banana with my feet, but I can eat an apple with my foot if that's any merit.

[...]but I can eat a banana and then my foot.

I don't think you'd be interested in seeing those pictures, however.

Pics or it didn't happen.
red303
red303
7,571 posts
Shepherd

I could do it, and I'm eying the bananas next to the computer right now, but don't want people to see me on AG. It just sorta ruins the anonymity of the forums. I'll send a link to a video that isn't me though.

gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd

I would try it, but I don't want to pull 50 muscles and break at least 2 bones in the process. Would I have to peel it with my feet too or just hold it with my toes up to my face after I've already peeled it with my hands?

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

The wheels on my feet would not allow for such a crescent shaped thing to be held upon it like God's hand holding the world.

Did it work? Did I sound peaceful?

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

Wait, we're talking about using your feet to eat a banana? I thought we were talking about feet-eating-bananas.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

you are just using this thread to sustain your foot fetish, aren't you?

jeff2241
jeff2241
120 posts
Nomad

why would i try and eat a banana that's been touching my feet? furthermore, how would i take a picture of it?

apldeap123
apldeap123
1,708 posts
Farmer

1. I can't grab anything with my foot.
2. Number 1 rules out any chance of me answering the question. Sorry.

:I

Voyage2
Voyage2
650 posts
Nomad

Should I really need to do this xD ? Awkward moment somebody see you doing it ._. .

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

http://www.debutart.com//media/27966/large/debutart_peter-crowther-assocs_17826.jpg

you are just using this thread to sustain your foot fetish, aren't you?

I'll have you know I just ruined a nice outfit upon reading this comment.
Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

I attempted to eat a banana with my foot for the sake of this thread, and I was able to take a bite with the banana held between my toes, but it was highly inconvenient. No picture, because that would be even more inconvenient.

jeff2241
jeff2241
120 posts
Nomad

i need a pair of those shoes. i don't slip and fall enough as it is.

[quote]you are just using this thread to sustain your foot fetish, aren't you?

I'll have you know I just ruined a nice outfit upon reading this comment.[/quote]

the combination of those two comments...
Showing 1-15 of 15