ForumsGamesMMORPG ???

7 5938
dankata565
dankata565
11 posts
Peasant

Can someone tell me a cool mmorpg game that I can play cus I am reaaaly bored... even if its not rpg just a cool multiplayer game I dont care Im too bored.

• 7 Replies
minecraftsniper
minecraftsniper
697 posts
Herald

Just go in here: http://armorgames.com/category/mmo and choose one ^^

MerlinCross
MerlinCross
56 posts
Nomad

That probably depends on what you want. You want click adventures in waiting? There's several games that fit that.

If you want an actual game. Spiral Knight is cool. Look for any brawler as those usually have gameplay. You won't find WoW style games here for the most part.

TheRaze101
TheRaze101
2 posts
Nomad

-Stick Empires
-Tanki Online
-Roblox
-( I also enjoy spiral knights)
-mmorts are boring after w while and game play is boring dont try them

MerlinCross
MerlinCross
56 posts
Nomad

-mmorts are boring after w while and game play is boring dont try them

Bit of a Necro there huh? Also could you name some MMO 'RTS' games? Heck, a MMO Strategy game would be nice as most turn into a city building game more than strategy or tactics.
treos
treos
105 posts
Nomad

closest i've ever seen to a mmo rts game was that command & conquer mmo EA released a while back. sure enough, as you put it MerlinCross, that turned out to not only be a mmorts but also little more than the typical city builder/strategy game much like ALL mmos that claim to be a rts.

lets face it, to this day there simply isn't a MMORTS at all. its either a city builder, turn based strategy, or both. unless theres some really obscure gem out there in the vastness of the internet (probably not in english anyway) that we've all overlooked.

mkatarina12
mkatarina12
2 posts
Nomad

Archlord or league of legends

MerlinCross
MerlinCross
56 posts
Nomad

Treos - It's easier to find an MMO turnbased game than RTS.

Showing 1-7 of 7