ForumsThe TavernSummer!

23 9366
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Ladies and germs, it's summertime! This means many rugrats are pouring out of schools to play childish games at home with friends. What are you doing for summer?

I would also like to extend my welcome to all of the community newcomers of the past few days! (awsomejazz123, Nooch, apldeap123, and others)

• 23 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

It seems my Summer is filled with going to camps. So I'm doing that.

red303

He's not new, he was banned a year or 2 ago for being underaged and then came back.

omegap12

Not really that new either.

You see Sal, you have to hang in the newcomer's forum to know these things.

Also since this is a Sal thread, I'm expecting lies. All lies.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,778 posts
Chamberlain

This means many rugrats

THEY STILL SHOW IT?!?!?!?!

As for summer, I'll be doing the same, school. Just now I'll spend more time with friends since now two are out of college for the summer or are doing fewer courses. And maybe, just maybe if I ever stop procrastinating, I'll do some useful school like learn C++.

~Manly
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Yeah I saw your edit Sal. You can't fool me, liar!

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Ah I wish I could go back in time so I could go to Summer camp!
I have so many great memories like those canoe competitions I kept winning, doing pranks on my friends, finally seeing the girls from my school in swimsuit! xD
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Technically... it won't be summer untill the 21st of June @Salvidian. But that doesn't matter, because I will be working anyhow. Play days are long gone! =)

EDIT: Thanx @jeff2241 for pointing out my typo... =P

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

winter is coming

jeff2241
jeff2241
120 posts
Nomad

i'm doing nothing this summer, but this is probably the last time i'll ever have a summer like this.

Technically... it won't be summer untill the 21st of July @Salvidian.

21st of june, unless the rotation of the earth has gotten 1 month lazier.
apldeap123
apldeap123
1,708 posts
Farmer

Yeah, thanks Sal for welcoming me here.

Well, let's see, what am I going to do this summer?

Ummm........................................................................................

To be honest, I don't know!

awsomejazz123
awsomejazz123
346 posts
Scribe

SUMMER! SUMMER! AND THANK YOU FOR THAT NICE WARM WELCOME DUDE! SUMMER!

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

summer doesn't start for 19 days.

~~~Darth Caedus

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

I don't like summer. It's hot and I get sunburn and hay fever.

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Summer... could be nice, but i dont like the heat, direct sun is also not my favour.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

Yep, except since I'm older now, I have to volunteer instead of hang around with other people playing those staples of summer like Dodgeball and Cross the Ocean and Let's All Get Heatstroke and Pass Out. Except wait no, I'm too old for that camp now...so no more Capture the Flag in the woods, either. Then again, that may be for the better since last time there was the thing with the angry bees.
However, if I make a good impression while volunteering I could get a salary next year
You're not that much younger than I am, R2, only a year. You need to do this volunteer thing so you have enough money to bribe me into letting you marry Aggs.
Basically Summer = Volunteer (and babysit cousins who I weren't expecting to show up)

Sadly, I'm still in school. This entire week is exams, and next Monday too. BUT THEN I'M FREE

apldeap123
apldeap123
1,708 posts
Farmer

[quote]Sadly, I'm still in school. This entire week is exams, and next Monday too. BUT THEN I'M FREE

Same here @StormWalker. :I

jeff2241
jeff2241
120 posts
Nomad

this is my last week of school ever. graduation is on friday.

Showing 1-15 of 23