ForumsThe TavernSummer!

23 9350
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Ladies and germs, it's summertime! This means many rugrats are pouring out of schools to play childish games at home with friends. What are you doing for summer?

I would also like to extend my welcome to all of the community newcomers of the past few days! (awsomejazz123, Nooch, apldeap123, and others)

• 23 Replies
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

WWWWWOOORRRRLLLDDDD CCCCCUUUPPPPPP FEVAAAAHHHHH~~~~

Work. Work out. Sleep. Anime.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Wow, people are still in school?

Noobs, our summer school has already started lol.

~~~Darth Caedus

gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd

I get to work the same hours as I do the rest of the year. Enjoy summer vacation while you can, kids.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Tomorrow is my last day of school and I'm both excited and oddly disappointed. I'm looking forward to the end of school as much as anyone, but I should have done better this year grade wise. I didn't do as good as I could have and it that hurt my overall grades. Now I have all summer to worry about how much colleges will hate me because of it. Honestly wish I had more time or could start the year over, but summer will be helpful in preparing for next year. Sigh.
And not doing anything. That's fun. Yay.

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

Summer means nothing to me. I work and do school work during the summer. This "summer" is a cruel taunt to thy mino.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Screw you Sal, it's not summer.

Omegap12
Omegap12
1,980 posts
Shepherd

omegap12

Not really that new either.

Does this mean im not welcome here in the thread?

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Does this mean im not welcome here in the thread?

Sal had you as one of the listed newcomers that arrived the following days. I was saying how you were not new, not how you're not welcome.
Showing 16-23 of 23