JACKinbigletters

9,540 posts

Happy birthday pisster's nanny!

Posted Jun 5, '14 at 1:26pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,571 posts

Knight

Happy 90th birthday Pisster's grandma who is Pisster's and not mine so it makes me unfortunate that you're not my grandma but then again I have my own grandma to love so everyone should love their own grandmas. Have a nice cake, I mean day!

Posted Jun 5, '14 at 1:44pm

pippter

pippter

2 posts

ty guys

Posted Jun 5, '14 at 4:14pm

apldeap123

apldeap123

1,262 posts

congratulations, pisster's grandma! not everyone can live to be 90, it must be a great privilege to be with your grandson!

Posted Jun 5, '14 at 6:18pm

gh0sts

gh0sts

888 posts

Happy birthday to your grandmother. 90 is an impressive birthday.

Posted Jun 5, '14 at 7:54pm

Terry_Logic

Terry_Logic

4,535 posts

And the award for best opening post goes to....

Your grandmother is lucky to have lived to be this age, and you are lucky that you have a living grandparent who is that age. Only one of my grandparents made it past 70, and he would be 93 this year if he were still alive.

Your grandmother has obviously made great lifestyle choices. If you wish to live to be 90 yourself, take a few lessons from her.

Posted Jun 5, '14 at 10:14pm

Reton8

Reton8

2,919 posts

Congratulations to your Nana! :]

Also, please remember to put something in the first post, and remember you can use the edit button (you had nothing in your first post and then an unnecessary double post). I've taken your second post and put it in the first one for you, but for future reference, please don't leave the original post blank.

Thank you. :]

Posted Jun 5, '14 at 10:37pm

StormWalker

StormWalker

7,813 posts

Happy birthday to your grandmother! I hope you throw a fantastic party for her! I remember for my Gramma's 90th birthday we convinced all the relatives to come down and made shirts that said "90 & Fabulous" on one side and had a picture of her on the other. Good times, good times.
LOOK I'M TALKING ABOUT MYSELF I'D BETTER STOP TYPING
happy birthday to the grandparent of pisster

Posted Jun 5, '14 at 10:43pm

Voyage2

Voyage2

703 posts

Happy Birthday to your Grandma (: !

Reply to today my grandmother turned 90

You must be logged in to post a reply!