JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Happy birthday pisster's nanny!

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Happy 90th birthday Pisster's grandma who is Pisster's and not mine so it makes me unfortunate that you're not my grandma but then again I have my own grandma to love so everyone should love their own grandmas. Have a nice cake, I mean day!

pippter
pippter
2 posts
Nomad

ty guys

apldeap123
apldeap123
1,708 posts
Farmer

congratulations, pisster's grandma! not everyone can live to be 90, it must be a great privilege to be with your grandson!

gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd

Happy birthday to your grandmother. 90 is an impressive birthday.

Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

And the award for best opening post goes to....

Your grandmother is lucky to have lived to be this age, and you are lucky that you have a living grandparent who is that age. Only one of my grandparents made it past 70, and he would be 93 this year if he were still alive.

Your grandmother has obviously made great lifestyle choices. If you wish to live to be 90 yourself, take a few lessons from her.

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

Congratulations to your Nana! :]

Also, please remember to put something in the first post, and remember you can use the edit button (you had nothing in your first post and then an unnecessary double post). I've taken your second post and put it in the first one for you, but for future reference, please don't leave the original post blank.

Thank you. :]

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

Happy birthday to your grandmother! I hope you throw a fantastic party for her! I remember for my Gramma's 90th birthday we convinced all the relatives to come down and made shirts that said "90 & Fabulous" on one side and had a picture of her on the other. Good times, good times.
LOOK I'M TALKING ABOUT MYSELF I'D BETTER STOP TYPING
happy birthday to the grandparent of pisster

Voyage2
Voyage2
650 posts
Nomad

Happy Birthday to your Grandma (: !

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

happy birthday grandma i need gas money

jeff2241
jeff2241
120 posts
Nomad

happy birthday to grandma. you have some old grandparents, by the way. mine are in their sixties.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

90, so young. I know it is late but happy birthday. It feels like just yesterday my great-grandma was 90.

Showing 1-12 of 12