ForumsGamesarmor games sound settings ?

3 3503
XBlasterxD
XBlasterxD
2 posts
Peasant

I hate the loud Armor Games sound, that appears every time you start a game it is way to loud! Please change it. I have at least 20 friends with the same opinion RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE

• 3 Replies
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

@XBlasterxD : Please write without the use of all caps on our forums... this is not allowed according to the rules. I've taken the liberty of editing your post to normal text, for your information. =)

Now, about your irritation... it is asked from time to time to decrease the sound of the intro music, but all we can advise in this is that you turn down your computer's sound before the intro loads. If you know about it being loud, then you can take action from your side as well...

It may be changed in the future, but right now the Armor Games staff has their hands full with more pressing matters to deal with. It is known and noted, but for now, this is the best we can do, ok? =)

XBlasterxD
XBlasterxD
2 posts
Peasant

I DON'T GIVE A ****

Have a good day.
mfg XBlaster

Talo
Talo
945 posts
Nomad

I agree, the sound is so loud I have to mute when ever I start up a game. Also it's annoying and lags a lot. It's time for a new one anyways. You should do a contest or something.

Showing 1-3 of 3