ForumsProgramming Forum[Feedback] Titanium Frontier - From the devs of The Company of Myself

5 10284
thedavidcarney
thedavidcarney
2 posts
Nomad

Hey guys!

I hope you don't mind some shameless self-promotion here. My partner Eli Piilonen (2DArray) and I started making flash games together 5 years ago, and AG has been a big part of what we do. Together we made a handful of games, The Company of Myself, Viricide, Fixation, Fisher-Diver and a half dozen others and last year we released our first commercial game, Not the Robots.

http://titaniumfrontier.com/img/titaniumfrontier_title.png
http://titaniumfrontier.com/img/vsmode.jpg

Now we're making a shoot-em-up called Titanium Frontier and it's full of weaponized robots, turrets, procedural generation, and TON of bullets to dodge. I won't talk your eyes off about the game, if this seems like your style you can find out more on our Greenlight page.

Steam Greenlight : Titanium Frontier

If anyone has any questions about it (or anything) we'd be happy to answer them.

• 5 Replies
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Will you be releasing this game on Armor Games @thedavidcarney? Because otherwise we would need to consider this advertising an off-site game, which means deletion of the thread... =)

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Moving this thread to the Programming Forum as a reference and learning opportunity for beginning game devs. =)

[MA] = [Mod Approved]

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@thedavidcarney What percentage are you on Greenlight?

thedavidcarney
thedavidcarney
2 posts
Nomad

Thanks Mods, great idea! If anyone has any sort of questions related to game development in general, or Titanium Frontier, Eli or I would be happy to have a conversation.

@Ferret , we're at 17% right now. Things have stagnated a bit, falling off the front page of the 'New Releases' brings the views per day way down. I'm hoping we can get some coverage from gaming blogs and review sites soon which would help out a lot!

A big change from switching to these bigger games from flash games is learning all the marketing skills needed. We're still just two dudes making this thing and we're both a lot more interested in making the game rather than shouting about it. :P

weirdlike
weirdlike
1,299 posts
Prince

The game play in the trailer looks really smooth. Is this going to be available with flash?

Showing 1-5 of 5