Forums

ForumsQuests

Egg Knight Quests

Posted Jul 12, '14 at 5:51pm

Reton8

Reton8

2,824 posts

Skillful Knight (Defeat the Dark Army without using Arcana.) Does this mean you can't use it at all the entire game?

Posted Jul 12, '14 at 6:10pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

8,069 posts

No, you can use it.
Im not sure 100% because its a while ago... but as far as i remember you have to do the battle in the "Arcane Chapel" (bottom left) without arcana to get the quest.

Posted Jul 14, '14 at 10:45am

tastymeatball

tastymeatball

1 post

Can someone explain how to get the Poisonous! Quest. I equipped on every knight in my party a poison item and killed some monster but the counter for the quest doesn't go up(I guess the should display a progress bar if you have at least 1)

Posted Jul 14, '14 at 12:10pm

Akatsuki_Kojou

Akatsuki_Kojou

199 posts

To get 'Poisonous' you need to stack 100 poison debuffs on the same enemy. Just keep hitting them till the count over their head reaches 100.

Posted Jul 19, '14 at 5:41am

kegaumongo

kegaumongo

1,963 posts

Can somebody tell me if defeating the Kura Overlord is done after defeating the Dark Army or before? For whatever reason, the website logged me off when I opened the game in a different tab and I played the game for a while without noticing. So I'm not sure if I can achieve that quest now or not.

Posted Jul 23, '14 at 12:39am

GoodyPundit

GoodyPundit

6 posts

Goody day!
Player will meet Kura Overlord after the Royal League and before facing Dark Knight.

Posted Jul 23, '14 at 4:24am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

10,567 posts

Great to see the game's developer active on our forums! Good job @GoodyPundit!! =)

Posted Jul 27, '14 at 10:18am

SportShark

SportShark

1,089 posts

I've just won five of the Egg Knight quests! Yhea!

Posted Aug 20, '14 at 5:18am

mark49

mark49

5 posts

Very easy quests for a nice game. ^^

Posted Sep 15, '14 at 6:21pm

CatonaRock

CatonaRock

336 posts

Does anyone know how to get the 11th knight? I've already beaten the entire game but only got 10 knights.

Reply to Egg Knight Quests

You must be logged in to post a reply!