ForumsNews and FeedbackAds messing up some games!

5 3675
lego12344
lego12344
165 posts
Peasant

Ads being BAD

I've been seeing lately a lot of problems with games and ads. I think that Armor Games needs to try to only get ads that are well and don't cause these horrible game issues! Also some people would love to see some revamped Ad places!

• 5 Replies
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Please provide specific examples of troublesome ads, preferably with screenshots.

~~~Darth Caedus

lego12344
lego12344
165 posts
Peasant

Ok i'll try

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Yes, please give examples.

lauf24
lauf24
2 posts
Blacksmith

The "hover" ads the ads that I think are the most troublesome. It slows the game, or if hover too long, takes over the window. If you have to continue the "hover" ads, move them farther away from the gaming window so they don't get accidentally hovered over. The latest problem I had was with the "Snickers Peanut Butter" ad but all the "hover" ads are a pain. I couldn't even find an X to exit out of the ad and had to close the window.

lauf24
lauf24
2 posts
Blacksmith

Not to continue to beat a dead horse, but just to make sure I wasn't being an idiot, I looked at the snickers ad again. It takes less than 2 seconds of hovering before it starts and there is no way to exit out of it. It is put at the top and bottom of the gaming window so that if you go off the window either way, it starts. Very frustrating.

Showing 1-5 of 5