Forums

ForumsSupport Forum

Reset my account?

Posted Jun 28, '14 at 6:48pm

rockbluepet

rockbluepet

1 post

How I reset my account? If it is not possible, so how can I delete a save from Mystic Guardians? If my english is bad is beacause I'm brazilian.

Posted Jun 28, '14 at 9:03pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

8,162 posts

You cant delete your account on MMOs or the save files... but you still have three ways if you wish to perform a fresh start::

- get 200 of AGs quests, then ask an admin for a username-change (and they will do this only with 200 solved quests!, dont waste their time and ask before), MMO accounts wont make this change so you can start from the very beginning... 200 quests may sound like a lot, but in the end its not that hard to get them.^^

- delete your current AG-account and then create a new one also results in a fresh start, note: you will lost all you gained yet, in your case the 7 quests you solve yet. To delete your current account simply hover over your nicks name at the top black bar, a pull-down menu will open, click on "Edit Profile", then on the black "Delete Profile"-button.

- all users have the permission to create alternative (short alt) account(s) for MMOs, but if you choose this way they are a few, easy, rules you have to follow:

One alt is allowed for each multiplayer game on the site for the purpose of clans or teams. Each alt must be linked in your main account About(and the main must be linked in the alt account About) and close the comment. Furthermore, the alts must not interact with the rest of the Community. This is to ensure that no confusion arises as to who is who and the such.
Any alt made for a reason other than such shall be taken care of upon discovery, along with appropriate punishment doled out to the main account.

last edited Jun 28 2014 09:09 pm by UnleashedUponMankind

Posted Jul 12, '14 at 7:52am

Demis666

Demis666

1 post

Could you possibly delete your current account and then recreate it with the same username?

Posted Jul 13, '14 at 7:41pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

8,162 posts

Sorry for my late respond @Demis666
No idea if this is possbile... and how this would effect things, so ill forward this to the wise guys.. aka the staff^^

Reply to Reset my account?

You must be logged in to post a reply!