ForumsArt, Music, and WritingBraketh's Story Thread!

7 4434
Braketh
Braketh
66 posts
Nomad

This is my attempt to return to the Armor Forums. With my own thread!!!! I will post links of each chapter in my stories, here.

My first story is going to be a community involved piece, so your volunteering will be much appreciated. The characters of this story will be none other than the awesome people of the Armor Community.

As of right now I need the following characters filled, there will be plenty more to follow this short list. PM me if you would like to participate and give me something that is your favorite thing in the world to add to your character in the story I.E. favorite color, favorite hobby, favorite anything. My decision on who will be playing each part is based on nothing at all. I will choose between people based on pure random selection if there is more than one volunteer for each character and I will be using your name on this site as the characters name.

Here is the list of characters I need thus far classified by the title you will have in the story. PM me with your favorite thing and the part you are applying for.

1.Human-King
2. Human-King
3. Human-Knight
4. Human-Paladin
5. Elf-Wizard
6. Elf-Bowman
7. Dragon-Lord
8. Dwarf-King
9. Elf-Mage
10. Umherirrer-Thief

Thanks in advance for your participation!!! It will be great to incorporate the people of the forums into the story. Also if you have a suggestion as to a place I should add to the story do not hesitate to let me know. I am preferably looking for fantasy setting but I am fairly good at incorporating things into stories so just let me know and I will see what I can do!!!

• 7 Replies
Braketh
Braketh
66 posts
Nomad

Bumping this topic just to ensure everyone gets a chance to see it. If I do not get at least one more person to volunteer as a character I will continue the story with just Ernie. You may post which character you wish to play here on the forum if you like or put a message in my discussion on my profile. Please and thank you!!!

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

I'm amazed that more people aren't interested in being a part of this! I would love to be a character in your story, and I think I would do well as a paladin or a knight! =)

Braketh
Braketh
66 posts
Nomad

Alright Skeleton_Pilot you'll be number 4 then!!!! Also I need you to name something that is a favorite of yours, to help add some personal flavor to your character.

gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd

I can be the dwarf king. I'm not remarkably tall as it is.

nivlac724
nivlac724
2,555 posts
Shepherd

my favorite things are dragons and i am trying out for the part of a elf bowman

samiel
samiel
421 posts
Shepherd

Can I be an evil Dragon Lord that sides with the protaganists so that he may further his own goals? I wanna be all like " You are vermin to one such as I, but vermin may serve a purpose to the mighty Dragon Lord of the Undead hordes." I don't know if that works with the story, but it kinda sounds cool.

Braketh
Braketh
66 posts
Nomad

gh0sts, you will be the Dwarf King then.

nivlac, you're now an Elf Bowman.

Samiel, you're the Dragon Lord, and I'll incorporate your idea into the story somehow. I'll be putting the first chapter up in a couple of hours!!! Thank you everyone for your participation.

Showing 1-7 of 7