Forums

ForumsNews, Feedback and Suggestions

The Evolution of This site!

Posted Jul 18, '14 at 1:23am

MerlinCross

MerlinCross

56 posts

@jmr822 - Really? Armor games does all that? Wouldn't know it by all the ads I see.

Posted Jul 18, '14 at 4:41am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

10,579 posts

A change isseth a-comin'... =)

Posted Jul 18, '14 at 11:01am

jmr822

jmr822

17 posts

@MerlinCross - if you go under one of the subsections (adventure, shooting, etc) there is a way to sort games in the top right corner.

Posted Jul 18, '14 at 6:41pm

FatherMannix

FatherMannix

7 posts

Why do i feel like I'm missing a paragraph (or a whole conversation - some whacking great chunk of context) at the start of the OP?

Posted Jul 18, '14 at 11:21pm

MerlinCross

MerlinCross

56 posts

@jmr822 - Sorting isn't going to stop the ads I see unless I'm missing something(by the way why would a site be willing to to turn off the ads for you, for free).

No what I mean is the bit about the MMOs. I keep seeing ads to play this or that game "Which is now, on Armorgames". Heck my first thought when I get to the page is "What facebook game got put up" instead of wondering what new interesting flash games are here. I liked armor games, still do, but I'd hate for it to just become an MMO platform.

Posted Jul 19, '14 at 3:57am

jmr822

jmr822

17 posts

@MerlinCross - I never said sorting would stop the ads. I would suggest downloading adblock for that. the mmo's also sponsor armorgames i believe so that is why they are hosted and have adds (correct me if i'm wrong).

Posted Jul 19, '14 at 8:12pm

MerlinCross

MerlinCross

56 posts

@jmr822 Then why tell me to how to sort it. Granted, that's what you seemed to understand by my post and that's my fault.

I have no idea what armorgames doesn't now thanks to ads other than they host this or that mmo. Oh I know what it does but you wouldn't know it by the ads I see.

Posted Dec 11, '14 at 9:34am

SirLegendary

SirLegendary

10,340 posts

I just wanted to say, Armor Games hosts games.

second, I am here for our incredible community.

Third, the evolution of this site has gone pretty well to me.

I'm not going any deeper than I have to because the others have obviously made their cases, and I might as well not say anything because it would be the same thing

Just stating my opinion.

last edited Dec 11 2014 09:36 am by SirLegendary

Posted Dec 11, '14 at 11:20am

JACKinbigletters

JACKinbigletters

9,478 posts

@SirLegendary , tsk tsk tsk, you give out to new users for bringing back old threads that died out, this is neigh on 5 months old now and yet you post to it, I see that you want to pitch in with your two cents but probably best to use them on a newer thread.

Posted Dec 11, '14 at 12:20pm

SirLegendary

SirLegendary

10,340 posts

@JACKinbigletters omg I did not realize this was old. I'll ask a mod to lock it

Reply to The Evolution of This site!

You must be logged in to post a reply!