Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Raze 3 thoughts?

Posted Jul 10, '14 at 1:55pm

gballer99

gballer99

4 posts

What do you think of the newly released Raze 3? How does it compare with Raze 2?
Pros/Cons?

Cons - A lot more lag than previous raze games

Posted Jul 10, '14 at 2:04pm

Jacen96

Jacen96

3,159 posts

I've liked it a lot, lag is a side effect of being more advanced unfortunately.

Only problem right now is online saves are inaccessible for me.

~~~Darth Caedus

Posted Jul 10, '14 at 2:36pm

gballer99

gballer99

4 posts

Raze 2 quick match was a lot better. You were able to add multiple teams and change the difficulty for each team which is a lot better then Raze 3 quick match options.

Posted Jul 10, '14 at 8:29pm

Kreitmaker

Kreitmaker

297 posts

I actually didn't get too much lag from this game funnily enough.

Although I do have some problems with this game. For example, some of the perks are broken because they don't work. The perk where you climb up ledges doesn't work. The perk where you get to triple jump doesn't work.

Plus, the devs tried too hard to make Alien campaign ending be like the Human campaign ending from a different perspective. I mean, my character also travelled back in time with the Alien Leader, yet only he appears in the ending just to get shot by Ghost. It wouldn't have happened if my character, you know, was there with the Alien Leader.

And I did notice this game is probably the easiest out of the Raze games in terms of how skilled the AI is. I mean, the times the AI acts stupid outweighs the times where the AI acts smart.

Posted Jul 10, '14 at 9:57pm

gballer99

gballer99

4 posts

Amen, when playing team death match all the enemy AI was doing was standing in one spot

Posted Jul 11, '14 at 12:19am

Arm_Candy

Arm_Candy

205 posts

I've liked it a lot, lag is a side effect of being more advanced unfortunately.

The lag is highly inconvenient. I can barely play for 10 minutes before it slows down to the point where it creates an illusion that my character is actually teleporting to another part of the screen.

I've never had problems with lag with any other game that I can remember, and other people have been making the same complaint, so it has to be at least partially game-related. I will look for a solution to this lag problem, and I will start by playing in Firefox instead of Chrome to see if that makes a difference.

Posted Jul 11, '14 at 12:39am

zzxxzz3

zzxxzz3

78 posts

I have never had the degree of lag issues I'm having with this game, and the lag is present on the lowest settings in all browsers, even when zoomed to 80%.

Posted Jul 11, '14 at 1:51am

sonicsdimas

sonicsdimas

17 posts

I actually didn't get too much lag from this game funnily enough.

Although I do have some problems with this game. For example, some of the perks are broken because they don't work. The perk where you climb up ledges doesn't work. The perk where you get to triple jump doesn't work.

Plus, the devs tried too hard to make Alien campaign ending be like the Human campaign ending from a different perspective. I mean, my character also travelled back in time with the Alien Leader, yet only he appears in the ending just to get shot by Ghost. It wouldn't have happened if my character, you know, was there with the Alien Leader.

And I did notice this game is probably the easiest out of the Raze games in terms of how skilled the AI is. I mean, the times the AI acts stupid outweighs the times where the AI acts smart.

The perks doesn't work in campaign,it only works in quickmatch and daily challenge. I hope they'll allow it in campaign tho.

Posted Jul 11, '14 at 4:31am

Skeleton_Pilot

Skeleton_Pilot

1,315 posts

I like the human campaign because it's generally very easy to complete the levels, but it's hard to get 3 stars, or even 2 stars on some levels! I can't blame the lag for all of it... I just have to get better at the game! =)

The lag is highly inconvenient.

Refreshing the page seems to take care of that! Though I do agree, it is inconvenient having to do it every 10 minutes! =P

Posted Jul 11, '14 at 11:36am

Kreitmaker

Kreitmaker

297 posts

The perks doesn't work in campaign,it only works in quickmatch and daily challenge. I hope they'll allow it in campaign tho.

That's pretty odd.

Reply to Raze 3 thoughts?

You must be logged in to post a reply!