ForumsGamesRaze 3 thoughts?

22 17310
gballer99
gballer99
4 posts
Peasant

What do you think of the newly released Raze 3? How does it compare with Raze 2?
Pros/Cons?

Cons - A lot more lag than previous raze games

• 22 Replies
Akatsuki_Kojou
Akatsuki_Kojou
199 posts
Viceroy

My thoughts on Raze 3 are that the game was easy. Disappointingly easy even. I finished both campaigns without losing a single match. There were no close shaves either even when I was using starter weapons most of the time. I ended up finishing the game while waiting for a difficult level which never appeared.

Well, that's that. Now I don't really know where to post this so here it goes :
First, 'Capture the flag' and 'Territories' are broken in quick play mode. I can see my own team but there are no enemies, power-ups or weapons. There are flashing triangles marked P in their place. The score for territories/flags is frozen at 23. Taking over all territories or opponent's flag has no effect. I only had this problem in shanty town area and it seems to happen randomly.

Second, Vampire charger heals you instead of hurting you. I tried it on all match modes but the effect was the same. I could go around killing enemies before stopping somewhere to shoot vamp. and get full health.
Can anyone confirm this happens to them too?

zzxxzz3
zzxxzz3
72 posts
Jester

Few more thoughts:

1. Other than a few missions, it's pretty easy to get 3 stars on most missions; for the remaining few (mostly human missions) it's very difficult. This is because of the reliance on kill bonuses. On the T-14 mission, for example, it's possible to get all 5 kills yourself and still not get 3 stars.

2. Some of the weapons are OP. AAR is a 3-4 shot kill, which is ridiculous for an assault rifle. Blunderbuss is an instakill from even medium range. The Punisher pistol, when upgraded, is a 2-3 shot kill. For premiums, Fishbones seems to be an instakill if it lands anywhere near the target, while Bumblebee looks to be a 2-3 shot kill and can shoot through walls/floors.

3. Sniper rifles are disappointing because the Pulsator - the second rifle you unlock - is so good. With the burst shot upgrade, it has the highest damage of any non-premium sniper in the game (including Holy Grail) with the highest combined speed and accuracy as well and a big clip.

gballer99
gballer99
4 posts
Peasant

Wow just finished the game and it was a major disappointment. No challenge at all. Snipers are extremely underpowered while the AAR assault rifle is OP. Range is same as sniper, damage same as shotgun and shoots fast like an assault.. Op much?

mvm900
mvm900
1 posts
Nomad

Raze 3 could have been such a better game and I'm sad I have to not want to play it because of the lag and AI issues. Mostly the first though. I play on the lowest settings alone on a new incognito page. I've tried a lot more than I should have to play this game than I do for any other. Note that I also play non-flash AAA games on this computer at 20-50 FPS no problem. Raze 3 must have /god awful optimization/. And the new gun customization looks interesting but slightly flawed in the fact that some of the upgrades are just.. dumb. I'd love if the dev could do something about this.

AtheosRB
AtheosRB
5 posts
Peasant

Why is everyone saying it's laggy? I don't get any lag at all, and I play on a really old computer on internet explorer (which I've heard isn't the best for gaming). The only issues I have are that 1.Some of the weapons have very inaccurate descriptions (Which I'm assuming are because they are switched with other guns by accident), 2.Many gun upgrades are just terrible, such as memory foam. 3.In quick matches, enemies have OP premium weapons that I don't have, such as fishbones, and it really unbalances the gameplay. But no lag issues.

MarcIsorena
MarcIsorena
1 posts
Nomad

the human last misson is so hard make it more easy and fix the lag

ShadowxVanquisher
ShadowxVanquisher
1 posts
Nomad

This computer isn't new, but it isn't old. Has good specs (but not a gaming computer). Lag makes the game unplayable. Reloading the page is only a short temporary fix... I check task manager to see how my computer is doing in each department: CPU is fine, Memory usage is a bit high (that's just the nature of Google Chrome...), disk usage is super low (suggesting the computer just isn't working as hard as it should?), and GPU maxes at 20%, not bad at all. Does this suggest it's just a laggy game? Cuz internet has nothing to do, this game requires hardly any internet after it's started up. Help, I don't like the lag :/

Showing 16-22 of 22