ForumsQuestsBattle of the Quests

0 4131
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

NOTE: I put this thread in Quests because it is about quests, but this is also a battle thread in case it matters.

This is like other battle threads but with Quests. In this thread, I will put up two quests of similar difficulty (based on release date, rarity, and rated difficulty). You, the users, will have a week to vote on which quest is harder. Giving reasons is encouraged to avoid spam. Anyway, here's the first Battle of the Quests:

Battle 1:

Mission Impossible:

Game: Epic Boss Fighter
Description: Defeat 5 bosses on endless (insane) mode.
Players Completed: 435 (as of this post)
Release Date: March 14, 2014

Lucky 13:

Game: Labyrinth: Secrets of ShadowHaven
Description: Reach Level 13.
Players Completed: 504 (as of this post)
Release Date: January 13, 2014

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Additional Notes:

1) The Release Date refers to the release date of the quest, not the game.

2) Armor Games Website quests will not be used because the vast majority of users don't use the forums.

3) Users may comment on my profile in order to suggest future quest battles. I already have 4 planned out, but I'm willing to delay some of them if I find that a certain request would make a good battle. For the first few months, I will only do battles of quests that have the same difficulty, but an additional factor is the number of players completed compared to the release date. Quests from older games need more players completed to have the same actual difficulty compared to quests from newer games.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Vote: Mission Impossible because on endless (insane), all boss weapons deal high damage, meaning you can only afford to take one hit. Although there are strategies for each boss, many of them are difficult and time-consuming to beat without getting hit. While Lucky 13 is also a tough quest, I find it to be a little easier because with multiple upgrades, including increased attack power, the bosses become pretty easy, even when there's more than 1.

This battle ends on July 18, 2014.

• 0 Replies
Showing 1-0 of 0