ForumsArt, Music, and WritingMrDayCee's Dabblings...

27 26484
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Since I have grown quite fond of dabbling in the creative art department of Armor Games, I decided it was time to make a thread of my own in the AMW Forum! This collection will present everything I have made so far and all the creations to come in the future of course.

For my creations I mostly use the (ancient) program called 'Paint', as it is something I used for a long time now which has made me quite familiar with all the trades and tricks to use. I do know there are other programs out there, much better ones, but I sometimes prefer some 'raw' edges in my work and don't have the time or will to learn another program right now... there, that's the truth! LOL

My 'style' could be called 'funny clean cartoon-like art' I guess... I really love cartoons and always try to portray everything I create in a way that it makes the viewer smile upon seeing it. I've been using shading for quite a while now, but the clean line-type of shading still has my preference over freestyle, as the latter brings me out of my comfort zone of clean colored pieces... so I'm still working on that! Heh...

Right... so, if you wondered in here -out of curiousity or perhaps by mistake-, do feel free to criticise my work, throw suggestions about it my way, or even ask me to create something for you in 'my art style' if you want! No guarantees, but I do like a challenge from time to time! All depends on whether I can find the time and inspiration for it... ;P

On with the show! I hope you will enjoy my dabblings in art...

• 27 Replies
Showing 31-30 of 27