ForumsPopular MediaStar Wars 1/6

20 5216
pc123
pc123
145 posts
Shepherd

Witch one do you think is the best to ever watch? and tell me why?

• 20 Replies
Xanatu
Xanatu
139 posts
Nomad

The first one is the best.I don't really know why,but it was just great...even though it didn't have the best special effects,the story that it set up was epic.(by first one,I mean the "fourth" one,a New Hope.)

AlphaWolf116
AlphaWolf116
19 posts
Nomad

Hmm the third.. as in when Anakin and Obi-Wan fight

zocc1
zocc1
183 posts
Nomad

I think that it is the 2nd one, mostly cause I thought it was pretty dumb of them to have the third one rated pg-13 cause all the other ones were always thought of as family safe until that one.

pc123
pc123
145 posts
Shepherd

let me say witch one i like the most, umm........hmm....... i ges i like
1st, is the 3rd movie
2nd, is the 2nd movie
3rd, is the 4th movie
4th, is the 6th movie
5th, is the 1st movie
6th, is the 5th movie...

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

I like the first 3 especially, better story

dnguyen
dnguyen
614 posts
Nomad

i like the third when Obi-wan-kenobi vs Anakon Skywalker.

nighteaglers
nighteaglers
13 posts
Nomad

Star Wars 4 A New Hope is the best!

bates
bates
98 posts
Nomad

1. Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back - This movie was just great all around. It focuses on the development of each character, and Yoda is introduced for the first time. The romance subplot seems genuine as it adds to the story instead of stealing the attention. Finally, the revelation that Darth Vader is Luke's father cements this as the best one.

2. Episode IV: A New Hope - The one that started it all. There was a certain magic to this episode that has captivated audiences for more than 30 years. The graphics were far superior to anything witnessed in the 70's. The myriad of characters, stories, and exceptional dialogue makes this a cornerstone in film-making.

3. Episode III: The Revenge of the SIth - This is by far the best of the prequel trilogy. It gives a plausible explanation as why Anakin was seduced by the dark side, making his character much more human. The numerous lightsaber fights, especially Palpatine vs. Yoda and Anakin vs. Obi Wan, highlight the action-filled film.

4. Episode VI: The Return of the Jedi - The story was rather weak in comparison to its two predecessors. It does a good job of closing the story set up in the previous episode but fails to build on them. The Ewoks were the low point in this episode, especially considering the ease they dismantled the Imperial troops.

5. Episode II: The Attack of the Clones - It is definitely an improvement over the first episode. However, it focuses too heavily on the romance plot, which is interesting, but is not what Star Wars is all about. Unfortunately, Anakin seems to be progressing into more of a brat rather than the evil Vader that he is destined to be.

6. Episode I: The Phantom Menace - It was shocking how bad this episode turned out be. After people wait for 15 years, this is what they get. Jar Jar Binks significantly contributes to this mistake of a movie. Thankfully, he is rarely in the next two episodes. And who expected Darth Vader to be a little kid? To top it all off, Lucas makes his biggest mistake by trying to scientifically explain what the Force is. No one wanted to know about midi-chlorians; just leave the Forceâs nature a mystery.
Just a suggestion: If you can do so, watch the original versions of the movies before Lucas ruined them with his unnecessary edits.

dragon00515
dragon00515
10 posts
Nomad

3rd movie of course

eyetwitch
eyetwitch
737 posts
Shepherd

Wow this is a tough one...actually no not really.

#1- The Empire Strikes Back
I always wanted to watch this one as a kid, always! And i still love it to this day...

#2-Return of the Jedi-
Luke shows up totally BA as a jedi knight...and as a kid that was sooo cool! (as i watched the 4-5-6 consitently as a kid)

And i'd lump 3 and 4 together
and 1 and 2 together (for sucking)

Xcalibur45
Xcalibur45
1,830 posts
Farmer

I'm relly not a big star wars fan but i do like the wars on #2,#3,#6

evil_empire
evil_empire
287 posts
Peasant

i don't like starwars or any sci-fi stuff it just bores me and dont like it 1 bit

Kingy
Kingy
251 posts
Nomad

Yea I hate Star Wars too!

Fate
Fate
114 posts
Nomad

The Empire Strikes Back ...it rules

god_of_classic_rock
god_of_classic_rock