ForumsNews and FeedbackNew Play Page!

12 4855
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Greetings all!

We've launched a new play page. Take a look and let us know if you see any bugs or issues. We know that change is scary, but this new layout offers us more flexibility to what we can do to make our games better in the future.

• 12 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Is it hidden? Because I can't find it.

Actually I should first ask what a play page is.

Oh is it the ArmorGames home page? If it is, then that means I need to get on a computer.

RedN
RedN
141 posts
Duke

The new layout is good,it looks more like a modern flash gaming website.

Bug:
Can you see my latest earned quests?I got 2 from The Last Standead Zone after this update,and they don't show there as last earned quests,In the game page,they showed as 'completed' when I earned them,but after reloading the page,they started to look locked again.
In the quest page,after ticking the checkbox 'not completed',they don't show up,that means that they did send.

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

I think it would be better if the Dev Profile was under the description, the comments were back where they belong on the right under the like dislike (so they are more accessible), the big box ad was under the dev profile, and the recommended games were below that, and the like/dislike should be bigger.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

Looks good, errors have been fixed. Now nobody will ever have to ask "how do u fav a game??" ever again.

Actually I should first ask what a play page is.

Take a look at what the page you're on looks like the next time you're playing a game.
jmr822
jmr822
17 posts
Shepherd

The new play page seems great! Keep up the good work staff!

bkkbbhenderson
bkkbbhenderson
5 posts
Peasant

yes having issue playing the last stand dead zone. I use explore as my browser and when I try logging in it loads 4 games screens and keeps kicking me off telling me to refresh. please fix the problem have invested to much time and money on that game to have to start over on facebook. hope to have the problem fixed soon

BobboYogi
BobboYogi
3 posts
Farmer

Yes, i'm not a big fan of the new page layout. As with many others, The Last Stand-Deadzone, loads in 3 simultaneous screens. It is quite annoying, having to wait for the 1st to crash, before the 2nd locks-up, and the 3rd finally loads.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Take a look at what the page you're on looks like the next time you're playing a game.

Ohhhhh, ok. I haven't played a flash game today so I didn't know.

*checks random game* Looks good to me, I like how it's more simple than the last one, where favorite, report, and share were at the top, I like that. The overview is awesome as well as when most of it was on the right it was really easy to miss.

So I like it.
boppins
boppins
774 posts
Bard

@BobboYogi @bkkbbhenderson could you post a screenshot? I don't know what you mean by loading in simultaneous windows, it only loads in one when I try it out.

Also can you try using the Chrome browser?

BobboYogi
BobboYogi
3 posts
Farmer

Here's a screenshot.
http://prntscr.com/44otw0

And, i like firefox, and hate being forced to get a different browser.
ESPECIALLY anything from Google. ( personal bias ).

minecraftsniper
minecraftsniper
697 posts
Herald

Already posted this but i am getting reseted the Dawn of the Dragons every time i enter the game i dont know if it has happened to other games and you cant see description on previous mention game quest's

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

I like the new layout! It has a more professional look to it, similar to Youtube. The Overview section seems more straightforward than before, and I really like the new Recommended tab as well!

Well done, guys! =)

Showing 1-12 of 12