ForumsArt, Music, and WritingJulia's Art

17 10577
Julia_Witherwood
Julia_Witherwood
40 posts
Farmer

Lemme introduce myself first before starting to post art. I'm just a person who loves to make arts, and of course that is my hobby. And I'm not a normal person, just a pessimistic person (aka, just depressive person) especially when at situations and I lost.

I'm back because of, a forum that became too situatious that I can't even place my art there. Of course, in that case I'm starting to post my own art here.

Here's an example of my art... watch out it is big.

http://i.imgur.com/B35Dhpz.jpg

Well, that was made at October 27, 2013. I have much more concepts I did for her because I can't even make something suitable for the dark theme. But of course it can't suit, haha.

• 17 Replies
Pieguyme
Pieguyme
1,010 posts
Farmer

Wow. Nice work there. Now, you have to take my suggestions with a grain of salt, as My artistic ability ads up to exact zero. The only thing I would say to do that would improve your general design of the person is make the skin - especially the arms - look less fake, if you know what I mean. Also, I just noticed that the eye in the latest image seems extremely large for the head. But otherwise, like I said so eloquently, Wow. Great job.

Julia_Witherwood
Julia_Witherwood
40 posts
Farmer

Very good! Much better than your first post by leagues in my opinion!

You'll make a very good graphic designer and a comic artist XD

Lol, I maybe not, because my classmate's father is one skilled artist. I don't actually taught by him but actually I'm watching (only once).

Oh, my dream is indeed a graphic designer. I never thought you got it

Wow. Nice work there. Now, you have to take my suggestions with a grain of salt, as My artistic ability ads up to exact zero. The only thing I would say to do that would improve your general design of the person is make the skin - especially the arms - look less fake, if you know what I mean. Also, I just noticed that the eye in the latest image seems extremely large for the head. But otherwise, like I said so eloquently, Wow. Great job.
Haha, thank you!
Showing 16-17 of 17