ForumsGamesRobot Wants Fishy Help

4 2053
AriesGal79
AriesGal79
4 posts
Nomad

so i've tried several times to beat robot wants fishy with no success. i get to where i've gotten all the power ups but there's still one in the crystal caverns area in the top left corner that i just can't get. there's a walkthrough video but it doesn't show how to get to it. is there anyone who can tell me the trick or, as much as i hate to resort to a cheat code, is there a cheat code? maybe for invincibility? i'd like to complete the game just once. thanks for any help!

• 4 Replies
AriesGal79
AriesGal79
4 posts
Nomad

so sorry, i didn't know where to put it.... so would you please tell me where to put it? thanks.

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

No problem, it´s in the right section now (if it´s not shown up there for you yet... it will, sooner or later, caching things or stuff like that...).

We have a Newcomers Forum, there you can find some useful stickys, for example the Guide to AG this one includes a list of the section and their themes.
If in doubt ask a mod.

*just to prevent confusions, i´ve already posted on your page^^*

AriesGal79
AriesGal79
4 posts
Nomad

ok i'm a bit of a ditz at some of this stuff so where is the page you posted it to & where is my page? thanks!

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Ah, mods colors... the lighter blue thingys i posted ("Newcomers Forum" & "Guide to AG&quot you see in my post are links to the threads, just click on them and you will be redirected to them.

You can reach your page by two ways, eighter click on your username right from your armatar (thats AG for avatar, you have cirrently the shield with the orange background), or take a look at the top, at the black bar there you will see your nick, just click on it and youll redirected to your page.

Right from your nick youll see a lil arrow, if youre hovering over your nick a drop-down-menu will appear:

- view profile --> redirects you to your page
- edit profile --> redirects you to a page where you can change site settings (write van apbut for your page, change password, eMail notifacations and stuff)
- armatars --> redirects you to our armatar base, there youll find a couple of pics you can choose as armatars, under an armatar youll see a lil spot, click on it and then scroll down to "update armatar", this will change your armatar (mostly instantly, but sometimes... cache thingys... it may take a while).
- friends --> redirects you to your friends page, you can friend every user you want, jsut go to the page of the user (click on a users name right from his armatar will do it), there youll find a button "Add Friend", clicking on it will add this user to your friend-page, you can also leave comments on their page.
- purchases --> redirects you to a page where you can see your purchasesm, for example premium content for several games.
- logout --> well, you know waht this means

Showing 1-4 of 4