ForumsForum Games[Necro] Big Brother RPG

3 6946
Seashark001
Seashark001
613 posts
Nomad

Big Brother 1
A Big Brother RPG

THIS RPG REQUIRES DAILY ACTIVITY, OCCASIONAL POSTERS NEED NOT APPLY!

Story: For those who haven't seen Big Brother on TV, or those who can't remember, Big Brother is a show in which a number of people are put into a house for two months, and then the public (or the housemates) decide who leaves each week.

Rules: There are a number of calls, and these must be followed, as they carry a punishment of being ejected from the house.

1)Don't Bully or Abuse any other members of the house, and do not swear.

2)You are encouraged to perform actions within each post you do, as well as just chat.
Eg:

*goes over to kitchen sink*
I really have no idea...

3)You must comply with all the tasks that will be set, any important secret messages for tests will be sent via Profile Messaging.

4)Sneaky gameplaying is allowed

5)Other than that you can do anything you want. You can chat, eat, smoke, do whatever you want

Nominations: On each Thursday, either the public or the housemates will choose two people they want to nominate for evicition.

Public Vote: During every Friday, the public will vote for which member (of the nominated) that want to be evicted from the house and leave the game.

Big Brother: I am Big Brother, so I control what tasks are set and the flow of the RPG

If you would like to play:

If you want to play, please fill out this form, answering all the information carefully.

Username:
First Name:
What I Will Do In The House:

Only the first 12 people that apply will be accepted

APPLICATIONS SHUT AFTER 12 PEOPLE HAVE APPLIED

Good Luck!
  • 3 Replies
Showing 61-60 of 3