ForumsPopular MediaHorror Movies

7 6261
Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

how many AG horror fans are getting tired of unoriginal ideas and crappy remakes?

(i found some remakes to be good but for the most part they never add up to be as good as the original)

• 7 Replies
09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

The problem is that there are few original ideas left, and any idea that makes money will be milked through a slew of sequels.

samiel
samiel
421 posts
Shepherd

Hollywood could probably make a few billion dollars of the ideas just on this website. Just sayin.

Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

The problem is that there are few original ideas left, and any idea that makes money will be milked through a slew of sequels.

i seen a few lately that seemed pretty original (also dumb at the same time but i havent seen it done before)

but if they can keep making new ideas for comedies.. im sure they could attempt to do the same for horror
samiel
samiel
421 posts
Shepherd

but if they can keep making new ideas for comedies.. im sure they could attempt to do the same for horror

What was the last good comedy you saw that didn't have a comedy vet.
They aren't making good ideas for comedies either. You want proof, go watch a commercial for Sex Tape. My only thought when seeing these stupid commercials was "Is that supposed to be a funny? that isn't funny, that isn't even a joke." I could tell you some of the "Jokes" but every time one of them gets repeated I die a little inside. An equally stupid horror movie. The Purge. The plot is that total anarchy, rape, murder, robbery, and arson somehow fixes ALL of America's problems. Yah that's the media now.
thebeast782
thebeast782
63 posts
Nomad

Now Hollywood, listen to this, just make a horror movie on any creepy pasta any: Slender Man, Jeff The Killer anything, i mean, if Uwe Boll can get away with Bloodrayne, Alone In The Dark and House Of The Dead, and see them on Rotten Tomatoes with an 1% margin and know that all movies reviews have a 1% margin of error (Just being sarcastic.) then i think W.S Anderson can get away with 6 Resident Evil movies and still get a profit, I think he can make a movie on a guy who does *buzz, buzz*.

Back to the point, Creepy pastas have a large fan base, so theirs your movie done.... no you still need to cast the largest guy on earth as Slender, keep that in mind.

Sparksspf
Sparksspf
1 posts
Nomad

I happen to have a storyline for a horror flick. Would any of you like to hear it?

stefeyboy
stefeyboy
19 posts
Nomad

Devil's Due (2014) is best horror movie. I love this movie.

Showing 1-7 of 7