ForumsGamesGames you wish would come back

10 4314
Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

i believe it's been a long time since the old thread was around, and we got new members so i wanna hear your opinions

what are some game series you wish would come back with sequels ?

for me, maybe another klonoa? (namco is still around but not klonoa works but im sure if namco wanted to they could get someone to make another klonoa)

and tomba (tombi in europe) but i believe whoopeee camp is no longer around.

so many games that need sequels

• 10 Replies
landmaster2000
landmaster2000
135 posts
Shepherd

Mario Sunshine. (lol not Mario Galaxy, though) 'Nuff said?
'Nuff said.

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

'Nuff said?

No. Mario Sunshine had a lot of issues that would have to be fixed, especially the fact that the fluddless sections were the best bits.
d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

Jak and Daxter. Naughty Dog plis.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Mario Sunshine.

Unlike 09, I actually agree with you. I loved Mario Sunshine because it was like no other Mario game. Why? Because it had no power-ups. Unless you count the 3 F.L.U.D.D. nozzles but those add a whole other level of uniqueness not found in any other Mario game. Plus SMS is one of the hardest, if not the hardest, Mario games out there.

Anyways games I wish would have a sequel, I wish for some kind of Majora's Mask sequel. I love that game and it's by far my favorite game of all time.
09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

The one game that must be remade in glorious full colour with solid textures is Elite. It is the godfather of modern sandbox and space flight games, and was the epitome of cool.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/c4/BBC_Micro_Elite_screenshot.png

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

The one game that must be remade in glorious full colour with solid textures is Elite. It is the godfather of modern sandbox and space flight games, and was the epitome of cool.

But it is being remade....
09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

But it is being remade....

YOU HAZ MAYD ME
http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130527140922/austinally/images/thumb/0/06/HappyCat.jpg/640px-HappyCat.jpg
A VERY HAPPY CAT
Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

i always wanted a sunshine 2.. hell i would settle with a remake with modern wii u graphics..

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

i want a new starfox so bad...

and and... gex... but nobody remembers that one...

ummm... id like a kingdom hearts with the FIRST ones gameplay...

and a sonic game that plays like sonic heroes

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

i want a new starfox so bad...

Silly rabbit, they already are making a Star Fox for Wii U.
Showing 1-10 of 10