ForumsThe TavernBattle of the super villains

11 4625
nivlac724
nivlac724
2,555 posts
Shepherd

I saw lowco's thread and i thought why not villains?

the rules are simple you vote on what super villain you think would win

first battle:

Green goblin

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbwwyHEfVTiczkvEbFBJ50ToWqXIy0m12hslb3VzUaVIiD1PvGaQ

Vs

The joker

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSQogpJJqgHxiiZDfmlbOlZjA1kl7Ym7sLpLBR2uVyzV9IlUypPpg

• 11 Replies
Zethprime
Zethprime
1 posts
Peasant

Joker 100%%

Voyage2
Voyage2
650 posts
Nomad

The Joker, the way he use his make-up XD.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

In a straight up fight Green goblin would win due to the amount of tech he has available to him. I mean the Joker is just a man with a painted face, true he has weaponry training but verses the speed of goblins hoverboard thing, the regenritive qualities of his armored suit and the, seemingly, infinite bombs he carries with him. He would easily defeat Joker.

The Green Goblin.

Lowco1
Lowco1
1,035 posts
Nomad

Joker remember all of his plans. JOKER!

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

The Joker for sure. People seem to forget that Heath Ledger joker isn't the only joker. The Joker has some pretty high - tech stuff too, and always manages to weasel away from Batman. Joker, definitely

samiel
samiel
421 posts
Shepherd

The Joker, the way he use his make-up XD.

I don't know if your making fun of people like me or you just don't know. JOKER........DOESN'T...........WEAR.........MAKEUP. Joker is a super genious serial killer chemist slash inventor. Green Goblin is a bit like that but not as smart.
nivlac724
nivlac724
2,555 posts
Shepherd

New battle in 2 days or when we get 3 more votes whichever comes first

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

The Joker seems like a much more cunning villain to me than the Goblin. I don't know much about the comic books from either side, but that Joker seems like he could always be one step ahead of any adversary... except perhaps Batman.

Parajugarmucho
Parajugarmucho
30 posts
Scribe

Green Goblin,I think.
Becose is more intelligent,more fast,and can fly.And it have more gadgets.

Clancy12
Clancy12
6,400 posts
Lord

The Joker of course. He's the only fantasy character I would watch a movie about.

Frank_Frooton
Frank_Frooton
4,002 posts
Bard

The Joker, because even though the goblin has more gadgets, the Joker usually has a back up plan.

Showing 1-11 of 11