Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Gemcraft CS: Help request for mid-level enraging formula

Posted Jul 30, '14 at 6:21pm

Astroshak

Astroshak

267 posts

Corrupted Banishment is not a real drawback IF you are able to keep monsters from reaching your Orb.

I don't think I can recommend it if you are trying to BEAT Endurance, but for a simple exp run, it adds its part to the final multiplier.

By the way ... once you get your Slow gems up and running (IE - in place, 90% slow), and the 80% crit chance, you should be able to multiply the Killing Power by 10 and bomb to that.

Posted Jul 30, '14 at 8:27pm

bilboCGL

bilboCGL

283 posts

When you try to beat endurance you should make sure, that NO monster reaches your orb, getting them all in one place and permafreeze makes things muche easier so Corrupted Banishment doesn't matter any more... But I don't think that you (the OP) should spend any thoughts on beating endurance till WL 3k+

Posted Jul 30, '14 at 9:35pm

Trilandian

Trilandian

8 posts

Beat endurance? No way, dude. It gets boring and repetitive real quick.

Right now, I'm just looking to see how well I can do until wave 100, at which point I stop enraging, and let the game play out until my orb dies.

When I go over 1K in a few runs, I'll give psorek's technique a try; see how that goes.

last edited Jul 30 2014 09:36 pm by Trilandian

Posted Jul 31, '14 at 10:14am

bilboCGL

bilboCGL

283 posts

Some call it boring, some call it meditative
I know what I talk about, I've beaten endurance haunting, all traits maxed... Took threee weeks or so.
And Psoreks technique: It's real good, once you've learned to do 64c without lurking at pics, it guarantees quick grow of mana, a G80e managem (cost 2.1e30) is done within a day or two. G85 (1.3e32) takes a few more days...
It helps a lot when you can permafreeze the monsters on a manatrap,

Posted Jul 31, '14 at 4:01pm

Astroshak

Astroshak

267 posts

Permafreeze is pretty much required to beat Endurance.

If you attempt it without using Permafreeze, you can still achieve an incredibly high score ... but you won't be able to beat it. Still, getting as far as you can is how you are going to get a high enough WL that beating it becomes worthy of the attempt, and psorek's gems are one very good way of getting as far as you can in Endurance.

last edited Jul 31 2014 04:10 pm by Astroshak

Reply to Gemcraft CS: Help request for mid-level enraging formula

You must be logged in to post a reply!