ForumsArt, Music, and WritingAmnesiac chronicles.

0 3725
samiel
samiel
421 posts
Shepherd

This is one of my stories I'm working on. I don't want to give away that secrets that make the story so unique but I feel obligated to tell you that it makes little sense until you figuire out what it's about

I awoke to a ticking sound that seems to eminate from the walls. My head is spinning and my body is sore. I have the strongest urge to vomit. As unpleasant as it is I canât say it feels out of place. The walls look like concrete, but there is dirt and grass underneath me. The grass bends towards me and a chilling breeze licks at my flesh from all directions. I feel a strong urge to keep moving forward and I donât know why.I get up and immediately get knocked back down by the breeze. It wasnât that it was that strong, Itâs just that I was that week.I manage to get to my feet and stay upright this time and Iâm hit by the sense of the impending storm. I sense clouds all around me and a deep unnerving sense of dread.This entire place is terrifying. I look for the nearest exit and see what look like a gnarled metal arch over a rough hole five feet high and three across.
I headed towards the hole to escape the impending attack that was sure to come from whatever force was driving the wind.As I pass through pitch black darkness with the sensation of being chased pushing me forward,I managed to find myself at a cross roads in this rough tunnel .I feel around and I can tell that there are two paths to take. I didnât have time to waste so I darted left on a whim.I come to another crossroads and head right. I have no idea where Iâm going I just know I have to leave. The tunnel begins to get smaller and smaller until I can barely squeeze through on my hands and knees.
I come out into a wooden walled room with dirt floors and no ceiling save for support beams under dirt.
I shut the small wooden crawlspace door I came out of and propped my back against it. I let out a sigh of relief.
â I was waiting for you to show up.â That voice sounded so familiar. âDo I know you?â The stranger let out a terrifying slow, deep, short laugh. â Ha ha ha Well I would think so. Let me explain. I am your one and only friend remember?â That voice, I recognize it now. âOh dear god not you.â That blasted animal never left me alone. Everywhere I go he is always to be found. I wish of all the memories I might be able to recall he wasnât the one. âAm I truly so loathed?â âJust go away you freaky cat.â His yellow eyes were set upon me, and that chechire cat grin with his demented eyes made him appear rather terrifying for a common housecat.
âListen, if you donât like me thatâs all well and good but you really should listen.â I got up and pulled the chair away from the desk next to me. On the desk was two small wooden boxes, a stack of books, a lit lantern, a box of matches, and some unlabeled booze. The one small bed across from seemed to fit this place. It appeared that some poor soul spent quite a bit of time down here. âAlright freak what is it?â He casually started cleaning his paw. He didnât bother to look up when he spoke. âBy now you have grown accustomed to some strange habits and happenings but that is no reason to acting differently. When you have some place to be just go there. Even though you should enjoy the journey you still stay focused on destination.â He hopped down from the bed and walked over to the crawlspace I had come in through. He nudged it open with his nose and slipped through. I grabbed the bottle of booze and took a small sip. May as well relax while I can.

So anyway the main character doesn't know his own name. He can remember selective tidbits of information that change every time he wakes up. If you really want to know what it's about I will give you a hint, Satan and the anti Christ. It's a very unique story with a simple plot but because of some of the things in the story it gets kinda crazy. If you guys wanna know more or read I could gladly add something.

• 0 Replies
Showing 1-0 of 0