ForumsPopular MediaHey ArmorGames, what shows do you watch?

51 22658
Osumnis
Osumnis
1,147 posts
Shepherd

I'm never able to talk to people... and I finally figured out why. I have nothing to talk about. When I listen to people, they often talk about a few things - School, sports, movies, and shows. I can sometimes carry out conversations about school, but not when they're a completely different age group than me. So I figured shows would be both enjoyable for me and useful for socializing.

So, what shows do you watch? I'm making a list for myself.

• 51 Replies
twillight2
twillight2
413 posts
Chancellor

As editing only works for like 30 seconds...

Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

for shows that are currently running?
south park
teen wolf
the walking dead
family guy
(and most recently) Z-NATION

-

i tried getting into stuff like doctor who or orange is the new black, breaking bad, and so on, but got too bored of stuff like that

deleteremove
deleteremove
20 posts
Peasant

The IT crowd, only getting into it recently!

ellock
ellock
385 posts
Blacksmith

Dexter... Netflix introduced me to dexter and I love it
Attack on Titan, wish it was more psychological at times, but still good
Steins; Gate, Just bizarre enough to be awesome
Finished Breaking Bad a while ago (I know... late to the party): and I was very underwhelmed by the series as a whole. I think it got WAY over hyped.
I want to start GoT, but... Parental Units don't like the amount of sexuality in the show. Which I understand, so I just have to wait until I am in college or something.
THE BIG BANG THEORY! I love that show... So much...

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

@ellock So your parents let you watch breaking bad, but not GoT? The hell? Breaking Bad is much more mentally scarring. Also, Breaking Bad is not overhyped. It's just not aimed at you. In addition, watch The Wire. It's much better than the one note and rather flat Dexter.

DarthTyrannausarus
DarthTyrannausarus
538 posts
Nomad

All anime and most cartoons(not the kiddy ones)

Favorite show is Sword Art Online 2. Just a cool anime.

ellock
ellock
385 posts
Blacksmith

@09philj
Pretty much. And I didn't like the way Walter was... I just wanted him to die the entire show from the beginning and I felt really bad for Jessy and wanted him to get away from Walt and be happy... And then Walt just went and was a jerk and... just GAH! I hated him sssssooooo much. I mean the actor was amazing, but the character was a turd. Plus, I felt like there wasn't a single character in that show I could relate to, they were all psychotic monsters. Which I will commend the show for doing well, at least. And there were things in the show that could be taken out and I think the creator just did things to be vague and artsy fartsy and I didn't receive it well.
And don't you insult Dexter! Them be fightin' words I just like Dexter because of Dexter... I love that character so much. The show is not always that deep and psychological and is predictable a lot of the time, but I just loved Dexter (the character) so much.
And if you want to be on my side of the GoT issue, I'll take it! I can read the books, but not watch the show... to add to the confusion. I personally think there is a fair amount of nudity in Dexter and my parents are fine with it then... so I dunno. But I am on your side, I think I could handle it as far as content and it looks really fascinating to me.

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

@ellock Breaking Bad, The Wire, Boardwalk Empire etc. are realistic. You can believe in the characters, which makes the violence worse than in, say, Fargo, Dexter or GoT, which are stylised and/or cartoonish. Not necessarily bad, but you can't believe in them in the same way as other stuff.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Gravity falls.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Just finished another season of Suits and the final season of True Blood... sssoookehhh! And now we (my GF and me that is) are watching new episodes of The Blacklist, Big Bang Theory and The Americans, while waiting for The Walking Dead to start again! Yay! =D

To recap on what we already finished so far...
- Fringe
- Breaking Bad
- Weeds
- House of Cards (waiting for new episodes)
- 2 Broke Girls (waiting for new episodes)
- Grey's Anatomy (waiting for new episodes)
- Homeland (waiting for new episodes)

Quite a list come to think of it! I guess we simply love TV shows! =)

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,775 posts
Chamberlain

I recently finished Black Butler (seasons 1 and 2), Attack on Titan and recently started Fullmetal Alchemist and I am/have enjoyed them all thus far. Might have to start breaking my 2 episodes of anime per day rule seeing as I have so many lined up to watch :P And of course that's just on top of Agents of Shield and Doctor Who recently starting back up. So I'm set for quite some time yet. Not that I'm not still looking for whatever might be good though.

~Manly

apldeap123
apldeap123
1,708 posts
Farmer

I am currently watching The Voice (Season 7). This is so exciting!
-Alpy

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I am currently watching The Voice (Season 7). This is so exciting!

Gwen Stefani is part of the show so YEAH! Gawd she has great legs! xD
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Right now I watch Brooklyn Nine Nine, Agents of Shield, Gotham and now I'm adding The Flash into the mix. Brooklyn Nine Nine is hilarious. Shield is ok I guess, the first half of the first season was lame, but it got better. New season is ok, I can't really decide how I feel about it. Gotham is interesting, I was negative at first but I kinda like it now. Penguin is good in it, but I don't like how so many characters already act like they do when they grow up. For example, the way Catwoman and the Riddler are portrayed just make their futures seem very obvious and feel awkward. I liked the Flash for the most part, but there were too many allusions in the beginning to running fast and it bothered me. It seems like it'll be good, I'll stay with it for a bit before I really decide.

Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

Modern Family because.. because why not..???

Showing 31-45 of 51