Forums

ForumsMassive Multiplayer Online Games

Any good mmos out there?

Posted Aug 18, '14 at 10:04pm

Warriordkl

Warriordkl

1 post

Dungeon Blitz

go play on their official site, other sites too much lag.

This game is like a 2D Diablo, 9 different classes each with unique skills, also plenty of shared skills. Free to play, free to rule. I have top characters without paying any. Also this game is more casual hack and slash, no need to spend to compete for stupid rewards or anything.

last edited Aug 18 2014 10:07 pm by Warriordkl

Posted Aug 25, '14 at 1:19am

Avalonzz

Avalonzz

1 post

Battlestar Galactica

It's pretty cool

Posted Aug 25, '14 at 7:18am

Gladiator246

Gladiator246

377 posts

The last stand Dead zone.Great game.

Posted Aug 26, '14 at 7:20am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

11,625 posts

Why don't you try out KingsRoad @AdamStormCloak?! It's a great MMO game I have become addicted to lately... awesome graphics, easy gameplay and good upgrades in character building! Hope you like it! Have fun! =)

Posted Aug 27, '14 at 11:58am

Omegap12

Omegap12

1,884 posts

I just started to play KingsRoad, and it is REALLY good!
I spent all the time last night that is devoted to watching my anime shows, went into this game! Thats really saying something, because not much can take up my anime time. Try it.

Posted Aug 29, '14 at 10:57pm

treos

treos

97 posts

@Avalonzz: iirc that game was horrible and i don't just mean the awkwardness that 3-dimensional space flight controls usually are.

as for kings road, i admit i underestimated that game. it loads and lags a great deal less here than back when i firsttried it on kongregate.

and...now we have rush war -_- i'm about ready to just give up entirely on the mmorts genre at this point. started playing battle pirates not long ago but thats been touch and go at best (about the only way i can stand playing it more or less) but its not all bad at least. i mean, who doesn't like pirates? aside from the various media companies of course. >.>

Posted Oct 17, '14 at 9:33am

jaykowalski

jaykowalski

10 posts

You should try Cabal Online. It's not pay2win and it has really nice fighting system (combos etc).

Reply to Any good mmos out there?

You must be logged in to post a reply!