Forums

ForumsForum Games

Perfect World ~ Virtual RPG

Posted Aug 6, '14 at 5:42am

Voyage2

Voyage2

703 posts

Name: Jodure Mikawa
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Appearance: (Optional)
E$: 0
Inventory: N/A
------------------------------------
Wear
Head: N/A
Upper Body: Black Cloths
Lower Body: Red Cloths
Shoes: N/A
------------------------------------
Skills:
Strength - Lv. 1- 2/10 Exp.
Defense - Lv. 1 - 1/10 Exp.
Cooking - Lv. 1 - 2/10 Exp.
Crafting - Lv. 1 - 1/10 Exp.
Wood-Working - Lv. 0 - 0/1 Exp.
Wood-Cutting - Lv. 0 - 0/1 Exp.
Stone-Working - Lv. 0 - 0/1 Exp.
Mining - Lv. 0 - 0/1 Exp.
Foraging - Lv. 0 - 0/1 Exp.
Farming - Lv. 0 - 0/1 Exp.
Charisma - Lv. 0 - 0/1 Exp.
------------------------------------
Status:
Health: 8/8
Hunger - Full (100/100)
Thirst - Quenched (100/100)
Fatigue - V. Well Rested (100/100)
------------------------------------
Social:
Acquaintances: 2
Friends: 0
Trusted Friends: 0
V. Trusted Friends: 0
Spouse: N/A

"Lets give a try." I inject it to my right arm.

 

Posted Aug 6, '14 at 5:49am

evilsweetblock

evilsweetblock

2,322 posts

Name: Jodure Mikawa
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Appearance: (Optional)
E$: 0
Inventory: N/A
------------------------------------
Wear
Head: N/A
Upper Body: Black Cloths
Lower Body: Red Cloths
Shoes: N/A
------------------------------------
Skills:
Strength - Lv. 1- 2/10 Exp.
Defense - Lv. 1 - 1/10 Exp.
Cooking - Lv. 2 - 2/20 Exp.
Crafting - Lv. 1 - 1/10 Exp.
Wood-Working - Lv. 0 - 0/1 Exp.
Wood-Cutting - Lv. 0 - 0/1 Exp.
Stone-Working - Lv. 0 - 0/1 Exp.
Mining - Lv. 0 - 0/1 Exp.
Foraging - Lv. 0 - 0/1 Exp.
Farming - Lv. 0 - 0/1 Exp.
Charisma - Lv. 0 - 0/1 Exp.
------------------------------------
Status:
Health: 8/9
Hunger - Full
Thirst - Quenched
Fatigue - V. Well Rested
------------------------------------
Social:
Acquaintances: 2
Friends: 0
Trusted Friends: 0
V. Trusted Friends: 0
Spouse: N/A

You inject the serum, and feel a huge pain. Its enough to knock you down and wont be able to move for a while, but after 20 seconds its over and you feel better, alot. In the side of the syringe is a small packet, do you want to open it?

 

Posted Aug 6, '14 at 6:29am

Voyage2

Voyage2

703 posts

Name: Jodure Mikawa
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Appearance: (Optional)
E$: 0
Inventory: N/A
------------------------------------
Wear
Head: N/A
Upper Body: Black Cloths
Lower Body: Red Cloths
Shoes: N/A
------------------------------------
Skills:
Strength - Lv. 1- 2/10 Exp.
Defense - Lv. 1 - 1/10 Exp.
Cooking - Lv. 2 - 2/20 Exp.
Crafting - Lv. 1 - 1/10 Exp.
Wood-Working - Lv. 0 - 0/1 Exp.
Wood-Cutting - Lv. 0 - 0/1 Exp.
Stone-Working - Lv. 0 - 0/1 Exp.
Mining - Lv. 0 - 0/1 Exp.
Foraging - Lv. 0 - 0/1 Exp.
Farming - Lv. 0 - 0/1 Exp.
Charisma - Lv. 0 - 0/1 Exp.
------------------------------------
Status:
Health: 8/9
Hunger - Full
Thirst - Quenched
Fatigue - V. Well Rested
------------------------------------
Social:
Acquaintances: 2
Friends: 0
Trusted Friends: 0
V. Trusted Friends: 0
Spouse: N/A

Id open the packet.

 

Posted Aug 6, '14 at 7:49am

evilsweetblock

evilsweetblock

2,322 posts

Name: Jodure Mikawa
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Appearance: (Optional)
E$: 0
Inventory:
x1 200 E$ chip
------------------------------------
Wear
Head: N/A
Upper Body: Black Cloths
Lower Body: Red Cloths
Shoes: N/A
------------------------------------
Skills:
Strength - Lv. 1- 2/10 Exp.
Defense - Lv. 1 - 1/10 Exp.
Cooking - Lv. 2 - 2/20 Exp.
Crafting - Lv. 1 - 1/10 Exp.
Wood-Working - Lv. 0 - 0/1 Exp.
Wood-Cutting - Lv. 0 - 0/1 Exp.
Stone-Working - Lv. 0 - 0/1 Exp.
Mining - Lv. 0 - 0/1 Exp.
Foraging - Lv. 0 - 0/1 Exp.
Farming - Lv. 0 - 0/1 Exp.
Charisma - Lv. 0 - 0/1 Exp.
------------------------------------
Status:
Health: 8/9
Hunger - Full
Thirst - Quenched
Fatigue - V. Well Rested
------------------------------------
Social:
Acquaintances: 2
Friends: 0
Trusted Friends: 0
V. Trusted Friends: 0
Spouse: N/A

Inside the packet is a encrypted chip. There is a note taped to the back reading...
"Sorry for the pain, this is how it feels to be connected to the Game Grid. Now, hunger, thirst, and resting will not be test tube fed to you, so you'll have to eat yourself. Oh, and the chip, slide it under your tongue and then it'll dissolve and add to your E$. E$ is the currency, I'll explain latter"
~E

 

Posted Aug 6, '14 at 7:50am

JACKinbigletters

JACKinbigletters

9,500 posts

Name: Sean Deane
Age: 20-ish
Gender: M
Appearance: (Optional)
E$: 400
Inventory:
3x Red Berries
------------------------------------
Wear
Head: N/A
Upper Body: Red Cloths
Lower Body: Red Cloths
Shoes: N/A
------------------------------------
Skills:
Strength - Lv. 3 - 1/30 Exp.
Defense - Lv. 0 - 0/1 Exp.
Cooking - Lv. 1 - 1/10 Exp.
Crafting - Lv. 1 - 0/10 Exp.
Wood-Working - Lv. 1 - 1/10 Exp.
Wood-Cutting - Lv. 1 - 0/10 Exp.
Stone-Working - Lv. 0 - 0/1 Exp.
Mining - Lv. 0 - 0/1 Exp.
Foraging - Lv. 1 - 1/10 Exp.
Farming - Lv. 0 - 0/1 Exp.
Charisma - Lv. 0 - 0/1 Exp
------------------------------------
Status:
Health: 3/15
~Glitch
Hunger - Unknown???
Thirst - Unknown???
Fatigue - Unknown???
------------------------------------
Social:
Acquaintances: 3
Friends: 0
Trusted Friends: 0
V. Trusted Friends: 0
Spouse: N/A

Getting to my feet, I rub my eyes. "Well that went worst then I thought it would..." I mutter to myself. I look around for the mayor or the town hall. I will go toward one or the other.

 

Posted Aug 6, '14 at 7:55am

evilsweetblock

evilsweetblock

2,322 posts

Name: Sean Deane
Age: 20-ish
Gender: M
Appearance: (Optional)
E$: 400
Inventory:
3x Red Berries
------------------------------------
Wear
Head: N/A
Upper Body: Red Cloths
Lower Body: Red Cloths
Shoes: N/A
------------------------------------
Skills:
Strength - Lv. 3 - 1/30 Exp.
Defense - Lv. 0 - 0/1 Exp.
Cooking - Lv. 1 - 1/10 Exp.
Crafting - Lv. 1 - 0/10 Exp.
Wood-Working - Lv. 1 - 1/10 Exp.
Wood-Cutting - Lv. 1 - 0/10 Exp.
Stone-Working - Lv. 0 - 0/1 Exp.
Mining - Lv. 0 - 0/1 Exp.
Foraging - Lv. 1 - 1/10 Exp.
Farming - Lv. 0 - 0/1 Exp.
Charisma - Lv. 0 - 0/1 Exp
------------------------------------
Status:
Health: 3/15
~Glitch
Hunger - Unknown???
Thirst - Unknown???
Fatigue - Unknown???
------------------------------------
Social:
Acquaintances: 3
Friends: 0
Trusted Friends: 0
V. Trusted Friends: 0
Spouse: N/A

The mayor went into the townhall and locked the door a while ago, the bouncer guy is guarding the door. You still want to go towards it?

 

Posted Aug 6, '14 at 7:58am

JACKinbigletters

JACKinbigletters

9,500 posts

Name: Sean Deane
Age: 20-ish
Gender: M
Appearance: (Optional)
E$: 400
Inventory:
3x Red Berries
------------------------------------
Wear
Head: N/A
Upper Body: Red Cloths
Lower Body: Red Cloths
Shoes: N/A
------------------------------------
Skills:
Strength - Lv. 3 - 1/30 Exp.
Defense - Lv. 0 - 0/1 Exp.
Cooking - Lv. 1 - 1/10 Exp.
Crafting - Lv. 1 - 0/10 Exp.
Wood-Working - Lv. 1 - 1/10 Exp.
Wood-Cutting - Lv. 1 - 0/10 Exp.
Stone-Working - Lv. 0 - 0/1 Exp.
Mining - Lv. 0 - 0/1 Exp.
Foraging - Lv. 1 - 1/10 Exp.
Farming - Lv. 0 - 0/1 Exp.
Charisma - Lv. 0 - 0/1 Exp
------------------------------------
Status:
Health: 3/15
~Glitch
Hunger - Unknown???
Thirst - Unknown???
Fatigue - Unknown???
------------------------------------
Social:
Acquaintances: 3
Friends: 0
Trusted Friends: 0
V. Trusted Friends: 0
Spouse: N/A

Yup.

 

Posted Aug 6, '14 at 8:03am

evilsweetblock

evilsweetblock

2,322 posts

Name: Sean Deane
Age: 20-ish
Gender: M
Appearance: (Optional)
E$: 400
Inventory:
3x Red Berries
------------------------------------
Wear
Head: N/A
Upper Body: Red Cloths
Lower Body: Red Cloths
Shoes: N/A
------------------------------------
Skills:
Strength - Lv. 3 - 1/30 Exp.
Defense - Lv. 0 - 0/1 Exp.
Cooking - Lv. 1 - 1/10 Exp.
Crafting - Lv. 1 - 0/10 Exp.
Wood-Working - Lv. 1 - 1/10 Exp.
Wood-Cutting - Lv. 1 - 0/10 Exp.
Stone-Working - Lv. 0 - 0/1 Exp.
Mining - Lv. 0 - 0/1 Exp.
Foraging - Lv. 1 - 1/10 Exp.
Farming - Lv. 0 - 0/1 Exp.
Charisma - Lv. 0 - 0/1 Exp
------------------------------------
Status:
Health: 3/15
~Glitch
Hunger - Unknown???
Thirst - Unknown???
Fatigue - Unknown???
------------------------------------
Social:
Acquaintances: 3
Friends: 0
Trusted Friends: 0
V. Trusted Friends: 0
Spouse: N/A

You walk towards the Town Hall with the intention of getting in, but the bouncer stops you and pushes you back, saying No entry. Suddenly, everything freezes and turns a greyish color... You take this opportunity and tap the door, seeing as you can go through it... You walk through it, and then everything unfreezes. You feel light headed, but you can still stand fine. what do you do now?

 

Posted Aug 6, '14 at 8:10am

JACKinbigletters

JACKinbigletters

9,500 posts

Name: Sean Deane
Age: 20-ish
Gender: M
Appearance: (Optional)
E$: 400
Inventory:
3x Red Berries
------------------------------------
Wear
Head: N/A
Upper Body: Red Cloths
Lower Body: Red Cloths
Shoes: N/A
------------------------------------
Skills:
Strength - Lv. 3 - 1/30 Exp.
Defense - Lv. 0 - 0/1 Exp.
Cooking - Lv. 1 - 1/10 Exp.
Crafting - Lv. 1 - 0/10 Exp.
Wood-Working - Lv. 1 - 1/10 Exp.
Wood-Cutting - Lv. 1 - 0/10 Exp.
Stone-Working - Lv. 0 - 0/1 Exp.
Mining - Lv. 0 - 0/1 Exp.
Foraging - Lv. 1 - 1/10 Exp.
Farming - Lv. 0 - 0/1 Exp.
Charisma - Lv. 0 - 0/1 Exp
------------------------------------
Status:
Health: 3/15
~Glitch
Hunger - Unknown???
Thirst - Unknown???
Fatigue - Unknown???
------------------------------------
Social:
Acquaintances: 3
Friends: 0
Trusted Friends: 0
V. Trusted Friends: 0
Spouse: N/A

I purposefully head in the direction that I think the mayor would be in. Making sure that I look like I am supposed to be here.

 

Posted Aug 6, '14 at 8:50am

evilsweetblock

evilsweetblock

2,322 posts

Name: Sean Deane
Age: 20-ish
Gender: M
Appearance: (Optional)
E$: 400
Inventory:
3x Red Berries
------------------------------------
Wear
Head: N/A
Upper Body: Red Cloths
Lower Body: Red Cloths
Shoes: N/A
------------------------------------
Skills:
Strength - Lv. 3 - 1/30 Exp.
Defense - Lv. 0 - 0/1 Exp.
Cooking - Lv. 1 - 1/10 Exp.
Crafting - Lv. 1 - 0/10 Exp.
Wood-Working - Lv. 1 - 1/10 Exp.
Wood-Cutting - Lv. 1 - 0/10 Exp.
Stone-Working - Lv. 0 - 0/1 Exp.
Mining - Lv. 0 - 0/1 Exp.
Foraging - Lv. 1 - 1/10 Exp.
Farming - Lv. 0 - 0/1 Exp.
Charisma - Lv. 0 - 0/1 Exp
------------------------------------
Status:
Health: 3/15
~Glitch
Hunger - Unknown???
Thirst - Unknown???
Fatigue - Unknown???
------------------------------------
Social:
Acquaintances: 3
Friends: 0
Trusted Friends: 0
V. Trusted Friends: 0
Spouse: N/A

You walk in like you own the place, but you come across an intersection. on one way, there's a long dark hall with flickering lights, and to the other side there is a door clearly marked "Mayors office" in big black letters with two overly large men blocking the door. which way will you go?

 
Reply to Perfect World ~ Virtual RPG

You must be logged in to post a reply!