Forums

ForumsForum Games

_ENTER COMMAND_ ('Script' RPG)

Posted Aug 30, '14 at 9:13am

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

1,152 posts

NAME: JOTM
GENDER: Male
HEALTH: 92
CLASS: HUNTER
INVENTORY: Raging Judge 6/6, Binoculars.

_Door OPENS, enter AREA ROOM, encounter SLEEPING-GUARD_

NAME: Eliakith
HEALTH: 97
CLASS: ASSASSIN
INVENTORY: Automatic Switchblade, smoldering lump

_Phone{ It's me Elly , Claude. Where are you?)_


last edited Aug 30 2014 09:16 am by lord0ftiki
 

Posted Aug 30, '14 at 10:14am

JACKinbigletters

JACKinbigletters

9,540 posts

NAME: JOTM
GENDER: Male
HEALTH: 92
CLASS: HUNTER
INVENTORY: Raging Judge 6/6, Binoculars.

_Me [Move quietly behind guard. Raise pistol -> bring pistol down forcefully onto guards head. Wrap hand around guards mouth and nose while grabbing his weapon.]

 

Posted Sep 4, '14 at 5:12am

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

1,152 posts

NAME: JOTM
GENDER: Male
HEALTH: 92
CLASS: HUNTER
INVENTORY: Raging Judge 6/6, Binoculars.

_Guard = stunned. Loot available; UZI Micro 20/20_

 

Posted Sep 4, '14 at 7:08am

JACKinbigletters

JACKinbigletters

9,540 posts

NAME: JOTM
GENDER: Male
HEALTH: 92
CLASS: HUNTER
INVENTORY: Raging Judge 6/6, Binoculars, UZI Micro 20/20

_Me [Take UZI Micro. Drag guard into cell -> Steal guards clothes -> Change into guards clothes -> Exit room -> Close cell door. Look around.]

 

Posted Sep 5, '14 at 7:34am

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

1,152 posts

NAME: JOTM
GENDER: Male
HEALTH: 92
CLASS: HUNTER
INVENTORY: Raging Judge 6/6, Binoculars, UZI Micro 20/20

_Player sights-- Coffee Machine, Exit Door, Filing Cabinet._

 

Posted Sep 5, '14 at 8:43am

JACKinbigletters

JACKinbigletters

9,540 posts

NAME: JOTM
GENDER: Male
HEALTH: 92
CLASS: HUNTER
INVENTORY: Raging Judge 6/6, Binoculars, UZI Micro 20/20

_Me [Go to coffee machine -> Grab empty cup. Go to cabinet -> Grab random file in other arm. Open door -> Walk through -> close door -> Keep walking]

 

Posted Sep 5, '14 at 8:43pm

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

1,152 posts

NAME: JOTM
GENDER: Male
HEALTH: 92
CLASS: HUNTER
INVENTORY: Raging Judge 6/6, Binoculars, UZI Micro 20/20

_Player enter are OFFICE_

Second Monitor:
You see a crowded office, some people exiting and entering are wearing police uniform.

 

Posted Sep 6, '14 at 6:46am

JACKinbigletters

JACKinbigletters

9,540 posts

NAME: JOTM
GENDER: Male
HEALTH: 92
CLASS: HUNTER
INVENTORY: Raging Judge 6/6, Binoculars, UZI Micro 20/20

_Me [Walk through office as if I belong there -> Search for exit]

 

Posted Sep 7, '14 at 4:22am

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

1,152 posts

NAME: JOTM
GENDER: Male
HEALTH: 92
CLASS: HUNTER
INVENTORY: Raging Judge 6/6, Binoculars, UZI Micro 20/20

_Encounter MAN. MAN{ You know where you're goin'?)

 

Posted Sep 7, '14 at 8:59am

JACKinbigletters

JACKinbigletters

9,540 posts

NAME: JOTM
GENDER: Male
HEALTH: 92
CLASS: HUNTER
INVENTORY: Raging Judge 6/6, Binoculars, UZI Micro 20/20

_Me {No, sorry.}[Fake embarrassment]{I just got a place here, I was told to leave these by the front door. Mr... Oh darn... What was his name... He, he looked like [Activate memory -> form description of man inquiring questions when bound -> tell description to man.] He said he needed them urgently but I got a little turned around.} [Fake embarrassment once again.]

 
Reply to _ENTER COMMAND_ ('Script' RPG)

You must be logged in to post a reply!