ForumsForum GamesCount to 100 Discussion Thread

242 205294
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

This is a discussion thread regarding rules and gameplay of 'Count to 100', so that the count isn't frequently interrupted and restarted when a mod posts.

Posts not on topic will be removed.

• 242 Replies
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

SPECIAL EVENT DAYS
Special event days are random events with a 1 in 20 chance of occurring. These days start according to the clock used for the Armor Games forums. This is in Eastern Time Zone. A 1d20 will be rolled the day before to determine if the next day is a special event day.

Mod-Free Monday - For 24 hrs, starting at 12:00 AM (midnight), mods posts will not reset the count.

Halfway Hump Day - For 12 hrs, starting at 12:00 PM (noon), the counting goal will be cut in half, rounded up.

Forgiving Friday - For 24 hrs, starting at 12:00 AM (midnight), one mistake will be forgiven for each attempt at 100. Bad edits WILL NOT be forgiven.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Hooray! 1 in 20 chance is bad though, so less hooray.

red303
red303
7,571 posts
Shepherd

1/10 chance would be nicer. Or something for the weekend. Any suggestions for weekend event?

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

I like the events as they are, a bonus but not too much of a bonus, except Monday...

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

If you want to increase the odds, I'm going to have to nerf the effects.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

I like them as they are, but I could just be a single voice in a tsunami of disagreement.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

@Gantic, you mind changing my name in the scoreboards?

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

It's change in the full scoreboard, but I'm not going to change it in the original thread.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Thank You sir.

red303
red303
7,571 posts
Shepherd

My phone has these emojis: 1⃣2⃣3⃣4⃣5⃣6⃣7⃣8⃣9⃣🔟. Can I use them in count to 100 as a number?

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

No. They don't show up properly unless someone is on the same icons loaded on their operating system.

If you want to use emoji, you'll need to use the ones that Armor Games supports: ne:, but images load after text, so other users might not see the number and think you didn't put one.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Special Event Day Suggestion:
These aren't entirely serious suggestions.

Two-Times Tuesday
For two consecutive Tuesdays, the goal will be doubled and everybody counts.

Sacrificial Saturday
Whoever makes a mistake will be sacrificed to the almighty Zeros, God of Numbers, and cannot count for the rest of the day.

riku_ullman
riku_ullman
1,148 posts
Farmer

I thought there was a Thousand Thursday.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

I thought there was a Thousand Thursday.

That was suggested but not implemented.

As for the new suggestions, I support both Two-Times Tuesday and Sacrificial Saturday, especially the latter.

Guest_Pegasus1234
Guest_Pegasus1234
1,276 posts
Farmer

Can I suggest Two-Person Tuesdays or Back to Back Fridays?

It would mean that 2 people could be allowed to post back to back as many times as they want to get to 100 just for 1 day.

Showing 136-150 of 242