ForumsGamesWhy Spiral Knights doesn't connect with AG?

11 5664
Looka86
Looka86
13 posts
Bard

I'm not the only one with that problem.
It says "We experienced a problem authenticating with Armor Games. Please try reloading the page." and no matter how many times i reloaded it the game simply doesn't log in with my AG account (and i'm already logged in on the AG site).

• 11 Replies
alkolich
alkolich
2 posts
Jester

i tried login another site like armorgames same problem there too i think its about new patch

alkolich
alkolich
2 posts
Jester

i tried now problem is on AG

Looka86
Looka86
13 posts
Bard

Ok this is bad. I don't want to restart from the beginning...

Looka86
Looka86
13 posts
Bard

I sent a request directly to their game support, and they say that "Our developers are aware of the authentication issues that are preventing Armor Games players from logging into Spiral Knights and are trying to get this fixed as soon as possible." It took 10 minutes to them to answer me. If also AG admins were so fast this problem would have been solved (probably, after all i don't know who is to blame for this mess).

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

If also AG admins were so fast this problem would have been solved

I'm pretty sure @Ferret is the only admin who could/would fix the problem. He is one man dealing with a whole site's worth of problems. You have to be patient.
Looka86
Looka86
13 posts
Bard

And i am (trust me on this) but frankly this issue (that is only on AG) is strarting to bug me.

RedN
RedN
141 posts
Duke

@09philj

Ferret is not the only admin who's dealing with the site problems,he is the community admin,he helps by reporting community problems to other admins,and orienting those who have problems.

Ferret alone cannot fix it,but he knows who can,and other admins may not even read your report because they are too busy,that's why contacting Ferret is the best solution.

Most of these issues get fixed by boppins.

Looka86
Looka86
13 posts
Bard

Whatever. Does anyone know if there is a way to transfer my knight to another account (not on AG, obviously)?

gameracc88
gameracc88
1 posts
Nomad

no way...

Looka86
Looka86
13 posts
Bard

Ok now it works (halleluja).

Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
802 posts
Chamberlain

This was fixed last night. Sorry for the trouble.

For future knowledge, you can also raise me for assistance with MMOs that go down or stop working on the whole.

Showing 1-11 of 11