ForumsGamesI really dont know.

5 2086
amalager
amalager
27 posts
Nomad

Im frustrated. I cant cope up with players that lots of money to spend on a MMORPG server. Does anyone knows where I can play without spending? Or atleast can play and can fight side by side without the need of using any money to be strong?

• 5 Replies
d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

Don't play F2P MMOs. Go play Guild Wars 2, or suck it up and buy a subscription to WoW.

BoomPainS
BoomPainS
1 posts
Nomad

Well for me I'am currently playing on Rohan: Blood Feud. I just left from one of the P servers of Rohan, but then I realized it's not a good call investing on those since in a matter of months or time, sooner or later, their servers will be taken down due to copyright issues and etc.

amalager
amalager
27 posts
Nomad

[quote]Well for me I'am currently playing on Rohan: Blood Feud. I just left from one of the P servers of Rohan, but then I realized it's not a good call investing on those since in a matter of months or time, sooner or later, their servers will be taken down due to copyright issues and etc.

How come you end up going back to Rohan Blood Feud? Isnt it fun playing on fast paced game like private servers? Haha.

Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

there arent really many "FREE" games out there where you can win everytime without having some kind of upgrades or equipment only available to people who have a premium/upgraded account or who bought the item separately using real money. thats usually the price for playing games for FREE (and it also helps the game servers stay running cause that is pricey) your best bet is to just stick to online fighting games if you dont want to play a online game you have to pay to win

jhansiinfo
jhansiinfo
1 posts
Nomad

There arent really many "FREE" games. Even it Free ,trail versions with limited access. Best thing is Buy it own It.

Showing 1-5 of 5