ForumsQuests[Necro] A possible bug on Quest on Dangerous Adventure?

3 7473
cytsunny
cytsunny
2 posts
Scribe

I have just finished playing a game called "Quest on Dangerous Adventure". It carries Armor Games Quest. I found that the game become lagging after I play till mid-game. I thought it was because the graphics become more complicated. But then at the moment I finished my last quest on the game, the game speed return to normal immediately. I don't know if this is a coincident or what, but I feel that I better put the case here to let the developer notice the issue.

• 3 Replies
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

If you continuously play a game, it can always have some performance issues due to heavy use of the Flash Player and your computer. As is the case with this game, which is known. But the fact that the game's running speed returned to normal once you finished all the Quests could be worth mentioning and looking into perhaps, so I will callout @Tasselfoot on this one. Let's see if he can shed some light on this, ok @cytsunny? =)

Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
802 posts
Chamberlain

I can think of no explanation as to why this should be the case. However, if there are additional reports, I'll be happy to investigate further.

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

*deleted spam... thread locked*

Showing 1-3 of 3