ForumsGames.....P.T..... WOW that ending puzzle

5 1690
thebeast782
thebeast782
63 posts
Nomad

Jesus....this scared the (censored, censored censored) you get the point.
this is one of the best horror games i have played this year.... even in my life, one of the scariest games. (Although technically its a demo-... "Playable Teaser" i still have to wait for this game to come out) So... P.T.

1. Gameplay. No weapons, no salvation , no escape is what this game go's by. When you wake up, you will be scared by a..... ****roach.... ok

But as you get up your fat @ss you learn of a man who (note: i think it is, don't quote me on this) killed his wife and then took his own life and (i think) you're in the man's home.

So.... one light flicker later (RUN!!!!) you hear women cry on a tape recorder
Phone ringings Doors slamming

I hear you say "Well that's basically the Paranormal Activity movies)

no no no no... thats for the first 4 times you run around in a endless cycle.
no no no no.... YOU SEE A SCARY AS HELL ONE EYED WOMEN, THAT SAME WOMEN STALKING YOU AND A FREAKING (censored, you'll know when you play this)
IN THE BATHROOM!, FRIDGES TRIPPING WITH BLOOD, and...... a flashlight.... great.

And of course, that puzzle at the end.... i will not tell you the solution to the puzzle but.... you will go all the way to Japan to kill 7780 Studios and pee on the sign. just to let out you're emotions on this puzzle.

So... pick this up, and give it a try..... WARNING: DO NOT PLAY THIS IF YOU HAVE HEART PROBLEMS, SERIOUSLY, THERE'S A WARNING WHEN YOU PLAY THIS.

• 5 Replies
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

Nah PT isn't so scary. The real horror games come with unscripted material: what's thrilling is out there loose and you'll never know when you will come across it.

PT is 100% scripted, and so you can figure out, even without experience, where the scares will happen (looking through the keyhole in the bathroom door, stepping around the corner of the hallway, poking a hole in the woman's picture, etc.)

It's better were the thriller games come with unscripted scare material, but flood the atmosphere with mystery.

Crickster
Crickster
1,795 posts
Blacksmith

P.t has become not scary just like most horror games that has videos on youtube (also i don't play horror games but i love how people think their scary)

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

What's a p.t.

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

What's a p.t.

A Playable Teaser for Silent Hills
Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

i just hope this wont be disappointing like the last silent hill games, but thats what happens when you let western folks take over a japanese game series

Showing 1-5 of 5