ForumsForum GamesThe Forumnautosaurs and the Experimental Forum Game for Nefarious Porpoises

749 200742
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Welcome to the Experimental Forum Game. We are currently in the third stage of experiments. I'm not entirely sure what's going on here*, but please keep the following in mind:

1. This is one of the stupidest forum games you will play.
2. Forum rules still apply here.
3. [REDACTED]
4. Do not lose too many points or [REDACTED].
_____
Footnote:
*The Gantic is a liar. That is fact.

()_() Gantic has taken over this thread.
(-ò_ó) Long live the Rabbit King!
o(")_(") Great is the White One!

• 749 Replies
JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Theory time!

He said that he is lying and that that is a fact. So then one could argue that negative points are good while plus points bad and everything that we have been working toward is all incorrect.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

Theory time!

He said that he is lying and that that is a fact. So then one could argue that negative points are good while plus points bad and everything that we have been working toward is all incorrect.

Previous scoring has already disproven the footnote, making your theory incorrect.

NOTE: Gantic will decide whether that theory is correct or not. I'm just going for points by pointing out why a theory is incorrect.
JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Previous scoring has already disproven the footnote, making your theory incorrect.

Ah but you see that if he was lying then the scoring would be reversed too.
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

Ah but you see that if he was lying then the scoring would be reversed too.

Except your theory relies on the footnote. Besides, Gantic will judge the theory soon by assigning a point value to our posts.
JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Except your theory relies on the footnote.

Exactly. A very important footnote.
09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

[REDACTED] Will not end the game for the person it happens to.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

Exactly. A very important footnote.

I already said the footnote is meaningless based on the points awarded for previous posts.
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

So let's try and think what would happen if someone were [REDACTED]. Perhaps they win the game.

Another thing to consider is that Gantic has posted in the Forumnauts and the quest for the Holy Grail and I want to play another game and they're both related to this thread in some way. Forumnauts and the Holy Grail's title starts out just like this thread. And I want to play another game has the word game in it, just like this one. Not only that, the I want to play another game thread also has riddles like this one and the Forumnauts and the Holy Grail also has hints for I want to play another game.

So it's possible that this thread has a relation with those two threads, as well.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

I already said the footnote is meaningless based on the points awarded for previous posts.

And I have already rebuffed you by saying if the points were reversed then it would be important.
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

CHANGES:
Patrick2011 +000
JACKinbigletters +000
Patrick2011 -100
JACKinbigletters +000
Patrick2011 -100
JACKinbigletters +000
09philj +000
Patrick2011 +000
R2D21999 +/- 000
JACKinbigletters +000

SCOREBOARD:
+10050 09philj
+09600 R2D21999
+00950 JACKinbigletters
+00800 Patrick2011
+00050 Darkfire45
-00900 Crickster

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

So it's possible that this thread has a relation with those two threads, as well.

The scoring suggests that this game is self contained; it may be related, but not directly.

(I'm going now)
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Interesting, mine has +/- in front of the points.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

It seems that posting the theory is meaningless and awards no points. However, I lost points for connecting the footnote to the theory. Given that the theory is meaningless, my point losses were most likely for mentioning Gantic.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Bah, Gantic knows that I am trying to loose points. Though it is interesting that Patrick got -100 twice.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Interesting, mine has +/- in front of the points.

That means you were had correct points and incorrect points that negated each other too 000
Showing 106-120 of 749