ForumsArt, Music, and Writing04:43 was the time.

0 3707
thebeast782
thebeast782
63 posts
Nomad

A glimmer of light from the screen is the only thing that lights his house.
Hunched over the key bored, typing into Bing what ever came to his mind.
I mean... anything. Sipping on Code Red, realizing he's drinking the worst drink ever manufactured. Moving his mouse faster than wind. Hot laptop on his lap, endless hours of.... enjoyment .

He thought... nothing could disturb him at this hour. 04:43 was the time...
It was also the time he was reported missing.

A bump from the corridor.. ignored, the man is too invested in World of Warcraft. Bump.... No emotion from the man. But air stood still as all of the windows were smashed. He dropped his laptop and looked behind as a glass shard threw into his shoulder. He fell back, Code Red fell over the wound as it hurt more than a lightning bolt doing an exotic tango.
A threatening screech was heard though out the house as he raised his hand and noticed that his skin started to melt, he started screaming at the top of his lungs. When a tall shadow leaned him, the man reached out and asked "What are you?" well, raising what ever is left of his hand.

And the shadow simply said: "What are you?"

Not much is known about what happened afterwards. But know you are saying "this ain't real, know one survived." Well, i think that guy is in a nice place now. Oh- i think i hear my name! Excuse me while i do my job.....
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please tell me what you think about this, i don't expect it to be Shakespeare
but just nice to leave me feedback on this short little story.

• 0 Replies
Showing 1-0 of 0