ForumsThe TavernThe worst phone you ever had.

3 2713
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

What is the worst phone you ever had?

Mine would be the one I'm using right now. It's not a touch screen or anything fancy like that. It's a regular slide, don't ask me the name of it, I will never find out. But the phone... is just so limited. Let me explain what I mean, you know how you can make groups for your contacts to go in? My old phone would let me make as many groups as I like(there was probably a limit but it was a very big limit). Wanna know how many my phone now can make? Three... Yep, three.

It doesn't even stop there, the memory on it is terrible. There's only a few number of pictures I can take and when I record a video it won't let me save it because it's so small.

It also literally took me a YEAR to figure out my cellphone number and it was in the missed/answered calls list instead of being in my contacts, where it should have been. Why the heck would they put my number in the missed/answered calls list? Are they trying to make it difficult. Not to mention it also took me a week to figure out how to call people from my contacts. I mean c'mon, why was there no call option? And why didn't this thing come with an instruction manual?

Speaking of calling, when I put my phone on vibrate and someone texts calls me, the vibrate is really loud. It's probably even louder than the ringing, which by the way, is really quiet.

Seriously, this phone sucks. I want to chuck it out the window.

• 3 Replies
StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

I never had a phone, so I don't think this applies to me.
c:

apldeap123
apldeap123
1,708 posts
Farmer

iPhone 3Gs. Never again. For some reason, I always got bad reception, no mater where I was!

Flip phones are WAY better. I once dropped my flip phone from 5 feet high, it survived. Plus the charge lasts for days AND no one will want to steal it!

Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

it was some kind of crappy boost mobile phone that i didnt even get to pick out but since i was 16 and jobless i couldnt complain.

never again though

Showing 1-3 of 3