ForumsGamesYour least favorite game

27 6372
DarthTyrannausarus
DarthTyrannausarus
538 posts
Nomad

I would like to know which games are the most terrible.

• 27 Replies
realmton
realmton
241 posts
Jester

Oh this is easy.... Metin2 or any Metin game (I don't know if you know the game but...It's horrible...don't even look it up on Google)

thelastairbender1
thelastairbender1
10 posts
Nomad

Well, I'll take your advice

ExitPath98
ExitPath98
6 posts
Nomad

Call off duty, it's so bloody ew!

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

actually some series were really nice. Like the first black ops. Like call of duty 4.

thebeast782
thebeast782
63 posts
Nomad

There are so many bad games out there, but i think its Empire: Total War, maybe because i love the series and sweat it but.... that was a bloody disaster.

bazz1
bazz1
285 posts
Peasant

There are so many bad games out there, but i think its Empire: Total War, maybe because i love the series and sweat it but.... that was a bloody disaster.

I bought Empire in a sale recently (cough cough summer sale I hate you Steam), I quite liked it, a disaster? The only real problem with it is the diplomacy, and a few battle imbalances, that actual campaign is lots of fun, I don't see how you could pull that out of the many many terrible games out there.

Also, for the people complaining about CoD, I think you can probably find a worse game, CoD can be quite fun gameplay wise if you just want to get a feel of success and a simple shooter game.

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

it's just that there was literally no way to know what you were supposed to do, at all.

Yeah, I had that problem when Dark Souls was the Game with Gold. I don't mind being not told what to do, but I like to know what my options actually are. The beginning of Skyrim works well in that regard; after you escape Helgen, you know you can follow the guy to Riverwood, or go directly to Whiterun, or Falkreath. Alone and unsupported, but not directionless.

Edy
Edy
19 posts
Lord

Mine would be Alex The Kid in High Tech World on Sega Master System.

It's the most cryptic annoying piece of garbage I've ever played.

As for worst game of all time that I haven't played probably: Desert Bus.

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

E.T. on the Atari.

Guest_Pegasus1234
Guest_Pegasus1234
1,276 posts
Farmer

Agrreed

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

E.T. on the Atari is pretty much the worst game ever.

calwina
calwina
300 posts
Blacksmith

@Ferret Totally agreed,they even burried them in the dirt!

Showing 16-27 of 27