ForumsGamesAnyone know this particular game?

11 3688
evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

So, this game is one of those build an empire games (Goodgame empire, tribal wars, grepolis, FOE, Spartan empires, etc.) but its more text based. What you do is you join a force (I think its axis or allies, or maybe its just the different continents) as like, a member of the community, so you could be a small town and only produce food for the army or a military town and make the army then have wars with other nations and climb the ranks until your the leader of the nation calling the shots

• 11 Replies
Frank_Frooton
Frank_Frooton
4,002 posts
Bard

Sounds familiar... as in like 100 other games with that same exact idea.
No, I can't pin it to a specific title.

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

Huh, I think the title started with an "A" or "T" and it was severely text based, it had multiple tabs to the side you could press that led you to different areas... I dont remember much anymore :/

DarthTyrannausarus
DarthTyrannausarus
538 posts
Nomad

Clash of Clans possibly? I play that and it sounds like what you are talking about.

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

I think everyone is missing the point of it being text based
That means its made of mostly text, so there arent really any pictures at all.

epic1011019
epic1011019
1 posts
Nomad

sparta war of empires or more likely hands of war 2 1 exspanion or mabye even 3 which im not sure has come out yet though

trigon123
trigon123
1,279 posts
Herald

Game of Thrones Ascent

Xenocidical
Xenocidical
3 posts
Nomad

I would just do a search for MUD's or SLED's i'm sure it will come up. Used to telnet to those back in the day

treos
treos
105 posts
Nomad

geez, it sounds like Xenocidical is the only one who can read so far (including me).

dunno what game your talking about but i can at least tell its a text based game and by the sound of it without many, if any, pics/graphics to it. i'd check to see if i could find it but if it is a MUD or SLED as xenocidical mentioned then i'm of little to no help since i almost never played any of those before. (i like text based mmorpg's but not when they're that heavy on the text.

GirIGamer
GirIGamer
26 posts
Nomad

When I saw spartans the first thing came up in my mind are the barbarians from the clash of clans

truewanderer
truewanderer
5 posts
Nomad

Oh well when i first heard spartans on this thread i remember the movie Spartan. lol

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

Some more info on the game:

It starts out where you join an army, as a level one peasant or whatever. So you start out as a farmer, and your goal is to farm and build and stuff to support your army, and as you do this you level up and can start to produce soldiers and such.

Showing 1-11 of 11