ForumsThe TavernA team from any sport that you really love.

21 8865
realmton
realmton
241 posts
Jester

New Orleans Saints!

• 21 Replies
realmton
realmton
241 posts
Jester

Should I support the Yankees.....you're favorite team?
(I am not into baseball to be honest)

realmton
realmton
241 posts
Jester

Nichodemus, the only word that the Arsenal fans don't want to hear is............
SPURS
(p.s.: I love Thierry Henry )

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

My NFL team would be the Seattle Seahawks. Loved them since I was 5. So glad they won the Super Bowl.

Baseball I don't care about. If I had to choose it would be the Mets or the Cardinals. Mets because that is who my mom likes, though she doesn't follow it much either, and Cardinals because my little league team was the Cardinals.

Soccer team would be Team USA! But if you are only counting club teams then Man City just to piss off the ManU fans I know. Though I used to have a Aston Villa jersey, so I guess they are second.

I could not care less about the NBA but I would go with the Pacers just because I live near Indy.

For college teams I obviously cheer for Purdue the most because I go there. I also cheer for Indiana, Florida, and the Air Force Academy because family went to those schools. Bunch of others I cheer for because of friends but I don't think you want a whole list.

Umm, I don't watch NHL at all so no favorites there. I think I hit all the big sports. Most likely if I missed something it is because I don't care about it.

realmton
realmton
241 posts
Jester

LET'S GO SAINTS!!! (Drew Brees)
oh and.....
LET'S GO COWBOYS!!!

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

Nichodemus, the only word that the Arsenal fans don't want to hear is............
SPURS

Not really, I mean, it's fantastic that they try, but never get the upper hand.
realmton
realmton
241 posts
Jester

This Saturday Arsenal vs Tottenham , are you watching the match?
(you should )

Showing 16-21 of 21