ForumsGamesPlants v.s. Zombies: Garden Warfare

8 4877
DarthTyrannausarus
DarthTyrannausarus
538 posts
Nomad

I have played this game a lot and it is very fun. It is like a 3rd person battlefield and it is very satisfying. The main problem people have with it is that mainly kids play it. Is this a kids game?

• 8 Replies
Frank_Frooton
Frank_Frooton
4,002 posts
Bard

Yes, it is. Your a plant shooting zombies, it''s made to encourage little ones to eat their greens. It's either directed at young children, or 40 year old men who have veggie phobias.

Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

i only played the first plants vs zombies, but i seen my friend play garden warfare on her ps4 and it looks really fun, but i prefer the old style of the game

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

isnt this game like 5 years old

DarthTyrannausarus
DarthTyrannausarus
538 posts
Nomad

No It was released very recently. Like last year or something. What you are probably thinking about is the tower defense game on PC.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

It pisses me off that you need PlayStation Plus in order to play it. I understand why you would need it for online play but I just want to play solo or with my friend that is in the same room. There is no reason I should need PS+ for that.

Alfonso_8946
Alfonso_8946
2 posts
Nomad

Loved this game! I wonder why a lot of people hated it when EA bought and released it for 360 and PS.. Hmmm. Thoughts anyone?

-I love zombies

Alfonso_8946
Alfonso_8946
2 posts
Nomad

do you guys got any zombie game suggestions there? I love zombies and plants vs. zombies so it would be really great if I can try other games! thanks

songjiho
songjiho
1 posts
Nomad

This game is suitable for entertainment or I just play it on the IOS version, the level is not difficult

Showing 1-8 of 8