ForumsNews and FeedbackThread for Every Game?

7 3617
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Just a suggestion, have you guys ever thought of maybe doing the game thread similar to Newgrounds, where they have a thread for every single game? If we did that, and put a link to the thread on each game I think that could be beneficial to both the users and the activity in our forums. Tell me what you think about this, I think it's a pretty good idea minus that fact that there will be thousands.

• 7 Replies
Thomcore
Thomcore
303 posts
Grand Duke

What will be the difference between "thread game" and "quest chat" ? I know quest chat is for quests only but there are suggestions, tips for the specific game as well . I don´t want to ruin your suggestion but this is what I think

Have a nice day

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Ya, the quest chat would be for quests only, and keep in mind most games don't have quests so this would cover all the other games.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

I like your idea @xXxDAPRO89xXx, but... imagine this: you have a game with Quests, like -say- GemCraft... and you want to use your idea? Well, then you would need to decide which thread is going to be the one thread for this game... because this game has Quests (Quest Thread), people want to exchange strategies (the several dozens of strategy threads), people want to talk about the game bugs/glitches/problems (if any exist) and so on... this would make for an interesting choice! =)

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Would still be better than having 50 threads on the same game.

I hated that when GC:CS was newer, I think it has died down some though.

~~~Darth Caedus

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@xXxDAPRO89xXx We've considered this, alternatively we could allow forum threads to be tied to games - so they show up on the game page. It's still being thought about, I don't think it's a bad idea overall.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Would still be better than having 50 threads on the same game.

I was thinking it would alleviate some of that.

It's still being thought about, I don't think it's a bad idea overall.

Sounds good to me, I'll be hoping for it in the future.
Gladiator246
Gladiator246
363 posts
Scribe

What will be the difference between "thread game" and "quest chat"

Well,only a few games(when compared to all the games in the website) has quests.
Showing 1-7 of 7