ForumsNews and Feedbackthis will help too many players in there experience with games in this site !!

3 3245
batre900
batre900
5 posts
Shepherd

hello everyone this is my first topic in this site. i'm not familiar with forums and all my discussion i put it in the comments section under the game i play.
enough talking about my self.

since the site bring around 10 new games weekly some times more and most of the games have a new current like gems.. etc which you need to buy for them and lot of games give you a free gems at the beginning. and since most of players like me some times they mess with the gems ^_^ and after we advanced playing and lvling for high lvls we regret that we waste the gems in some ****tty things :P . what i'm asking here for is a reset setting for the users of this site for any games they play through there accounts here without the need to back for the game devs . the benefit for this :-

1- let the support team for the site and for the games devs take a rest from the kind of players like me :P how asking to reset his user ( .

2- bring more benefit for the players to try more variety ways to experience with games like most of MMO have some category characters to select from them when you start to playing them like mage , warriors ..etc .

3- help the players to accuracy there games rating since the try more variety ways .

4- keep the players less frustrated from regret if they mess with there gems at the beginning of the game .

and sorry if i forget to anything i'm sure the other users will cover any point i forget to mention.

hope I'm not the only voice in this.

P.S :- thank you for the devs in this site I really Appreciate your works.

• 3 Replies
kashoople
kashoople
71 posts
Blacksmith

Yes, I need this, like at the start I get really impatient and spend my gems speeding something up then need them later on.

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

AG only host these games, the majority are made by other smaller or greater studios or just by programmers.
Think you are talking about the MMOs, and the rules/the gameplay of them (and all the flash-games too^^) is not in AGs hands
Afaik not a single one of the MMOs and the majority of the flash-games was made by AG itself, so AG isnt to blame here... its the studios that made these games...and they will continue developing/publishing games like these as long as they are enogh people who will spent real money.
Some other sites host these and/or other MMOs too, and they work the same way, no "Reset" option.

In fact you can perform a "restart" here on AG, just make yourself a 2nd eMail-address, then make a second (called alt) acconut here and start the game again with this alt, for the game its like a totaly new player joined this game.

VERY IMPORTANT NOTE: We have special rules for these alt-acconuts:

- each alt must be linked in your main account About
- the main must be linked in the alt account About
- the comment section in the alt account must be closed
- your alt is not allowed to write forum messages or user/game comments, only the use in ingame game-chats is allowed

Make sure you follow these rules, because a failure to comply will result in your alt getting perma-banned (means your progress in these games is lost!)

If you dont know how to do this (link in about or such things), feel free to ask!

batre900
batre900
5 posts
Shepherd

UnleashedUponMankind thank you for your replay. i don't blame anyone here.

it just a suggestion. and thank you for the alt account idea i will thought about it.

Showing 1-3 of 3