ForumsThe TavernThe Death of the Forums

54 13848
apldeap123
apldeap123
1,708 posts
Farmer

Fellow Armor Gamers, I bring to your attention an impending crisis: the death of the forums. No, the forums are not totally dead, but it is dying. Yes, there is plenty of activity in the Tavern and in other places in the Forums, but the quality of the threads are slowly deteriorating and the activity of the forums is dwindling.

Yes, the forums of Armor Games are dying. Many Veteran forum users have left, and I do not blame them. Yes, we all have things to do besides go on Armor Games, and that is understandable. But, if we do not do something to rectify this crisis, then Armor Games will cease to become the best gaming website on the Internet. How does this even apply to Armor Games as a whole? If we improve the quality of the forums on Armor Games, then there will be more traffic coming in to Armor Games, which means more people visit the website and play the games here, and we will continue to be the best gaming website in the Internet.

My fellow Forum Users, this is what we must do: We must revive the Forums. There needs to be better quality threads in the Tavern, better Forum Games, compelling topics and debates in the WEPR and above all, more activity. In doing this, we will bring back the forums to its former glory. We will bring the Forums into a new Golden Age. Yes, it will be hard. It will take a long time. But we can all do this, for we are Armor Games, and we are Armor Games Strong.

• 54 Replies
Showing 91-90 of 54